By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Holly hell times 2, Shikamaru that list. I like the Xbox One just crushes everything else though.

Lol, yeah, I'm going to have to get a Gamefly subscription, I could never afford to buy even a quarter of the games on the list, even then there's still the issue of free time (and the fact that many of those games are digital only and therefore can't be rented).

Yeah, the Xbox One list is huge, for the time being Xbox One is my go to platform for multiplats since I'm an achievement whore and since I like the controller, though I might switch to PC for most multiplats later this generation once PC leaves Xbox One and PS4 in the dust graphically speaking, lol.

Gamefly is worth it, shameI had to cancel my sub last month. If I had 200 bucks I'd just pay for a whole year in advance (What I did last year). 

Around the Network

twitch xbox

thanks

shikamaru317 said:

Wow, I just realized that Thief sold 500k units week one, not including digital (probably at least 650k with digital included). And still, it apparently didn't meet Square Enix's ridiculous sales expectations, as they laid off a large number of Eidos Montreal employees shortly after Thief released. Square Enix needs to keep their expectations in check, we've seen this happen before with Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, and Hitman: Absolution.

That's pretty BS considering all of those games are great and actually sold really well.

Wow this live stream is having a fair share of technical issues.

what tags should we include in the tweet to enter a chance for the prize folks?

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Wow this live stream is having a fair share of technical issues.

Yeah I gave up watching a while ago. 

Playing!!!

Correction

Trying to connect :(

PC Titanfall here........played two games....you guys are in for a treat!!!

shikamaru317 said:
Adam Sessler just gave Dark Souls 2 a 4/5.

He had legitimate complaints, I am a bit worried about the hit detiction. Still not deterring me from downloading it the second it goes live on PSN. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!