By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

smroadkill15 said:
toadslayer72 said:
smroadkill15 said:

Titanfall hands on Impression- "Believe the Hype!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsw9Yh187U

Yeah man, I can see why all of the PS fanboys are heated about not being able to play it right away.

I noticed in the multipalyer video posted yesterday that it said "defeat" on the screen but then showed the guy scrambling to the evac ship. I didn't really think of what it could be but hearing the explaination here, it sounds awesome. Kind of a nice little consolation prize to escape alive if your team gets destroyed.

The defeat part was pretty neat. In some games like Team fortress 2 you can humiliate the losing team by killing them all once you win, but this gives both sides a chance for extra points. 

The only thing I'm just not sure is whether to get the 360 version or wait a little longer when I decide to get an X1? 

they've said before the XB1 will be the most feature rich version even over the PC version....

and even if everybody is trying reallllllyyyy hard to downplay the cloud.... I have absolutely no doubt it will be better with cloud capabilities than without..... between my computer and phone daily usage, heavily supported by cloud capabilities whether it is through apps, storage or server computational power... I couldn't do without it now a day.... or not without a serious hit in performance and multitasking capabilities on the go....

Around the Network

True. The X1 version will definitely be superior to the 360 in every way. Will probably just wait for that version instead, by then it might be cheap as well.

Yeah man, I'm X1 all day.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

ok that's it I'm wasting too much time on that forum for nothing lol.... I'll be just on that thread... Nsanity and whime ever posts interesting links here.... like DJ

What do you think next years line up will look like?? Personally ...

March - Kinect Sports Rivals, Project Spark
April - Titanfall, Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
September - Halo
October - Fable Legends, Forza Horizon 2
November - Quantum Break

with D4, Below, other indie titles, their Japanese attempts (MS Osaka, Platinum exclusive ect) and either Crackdown 3 or a bought 3rd party game.

2015 will have MS Victoria, Black Tusk, Gears 4, Sunset Overdrive (think it'll be delayed from 2014) and other stuff.

Think Black Tusk is suppose to be 2014 but I can't see it coming out in the summer months, isn't it behind schedule? Then again that info comes from the proven wrong CBOAT. In any case, I can't see them putting it near Halo or COD ...

Around the Network
Seece said:

September - Halo
November - Quantum Break

with D4, Below, other indie titles, their Japanese attempts (MS Osaka, Platinum exclusive ect) and either Crackdown 3 or a bought 3rd party game.

2015 will have MS Victoria, Black Tusk, Gears 4, Sunset Overdrive (think it'll be delayed from 2014) and other stuff.

Think Black Tusk is suppose to be 2014 but I can't see it coming out in the summer months, isn't it behind schedule? Then again that info comes from the proven wrong CBOAT. In any case, I can't see them putting it near Halo or COD ...

That sounds about right. I think you might see one more classic title from Rare 2015. Conker or Banjo Kazooie. Don't forget we might see another edition of  Alan Wake (I really hope so), That was one of the most underated games this gen.  When do you think Illumi-room will launch? They have been showing it off, so they must have the idea down.  I also wonder if you could just attach your kinect to the unit to reduce cost.  This would be for people who don't use kinect.  I would  offer this 2014 personally. I think the sooner you get people involved the better. by then you could cut cost on xbox one and allow for first time buyers to drive down cost Or make it part of a super Elite Xbox. Depends on how much they want to charge or have to charge.

smroadkill15 said:
True. The X1 version will definitely be superior to the 360 in every way. Will probably just wait for that version instead, by then it might be cheap as well.

I would do that. Just wait for a amazing experience. When you get it, You can join up with us. We usually stay around 2.0 K/D, No matter what game.

Seece said:

September - Halo
November - Quantum Break

That actually sounds pretty good to me XD

CBOAT was also wrong about the Kinectless Xbox One in March since the latest news is Xbox One will always have Kinect.

Hmm can I give points to another member? if so please give DJEvolve 10 of my points for all the abuse he took.

Also I'd like a title reflecting the fact that I've never owned an MS console before in my life, have a PS3 and am jumping ship to X1. I would say that's pretty rare for next gen :p

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:
Hmm can I give points to another member? if so please give DJEvolve 10 of my points for all the abuse he took.

Also I'd like a title reflecting the fact that I've never owned an MS console before in my life, have a PS3 and am jumping ship to X1. I would say that's pretty rare for next gen :p

lol

Hopefully you enjoy your X1 :)