By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

Kinect pool , interesting use of Kinect and PC. Just started their Kickstarter yesterday.

Kinect is probably used to track the balls so they can add the water effects to the projection.  (I know I said, 'track the balls' lol.')

Similar to how the original cameras track in the Surface, and the screen itself in Surface 2. (when they were table tops, and many thousand $$ and wall mounts, not the current tablets.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Its my most wanted feature.  Then you culd create entire games rather than just one map.

How's everyone feeling right now?

XBONE charted above the PS4 last week in America and UK, Titanfall hype is higher than ever, and GDC is starting to look good for Microsoft too. It's like a good time to be an XBOX fan.

JoeTheBro said:
How's everyone feeling right now?

XBONE charted above the PS4 last week in America and UK, Titanfall hype is higher than ever, and GDC is starting to look good for Microsoft too. It's like a good time to be an XBOX fan.

Personally I'm content, no matter the amount of good news there's always some kind of downplaying right around the corner. So i'll let X1 show how awesome it is. 

I predicted a 89 Meta. I also can't wait for Games with Gold to start up on Xbox One, and in all honesty they should consider going to what Sony does "keep the games as long as you stay subscribed to XBL Gold".

Around the Network

Everyone PlayStation Nation is rallying it's troops for a comment war. We can't let them get to far ahead of us.

Did you guys not hear my war cry?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? how do we combat PS Nation?

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Did you guys not hear my war cry?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? how do we combat PS Nation?

We....ban them all?

Perfect plan, who do we have in the mod ranks from Xbox Nation. 

So nothing major was reported then? Well E3 is the best event for news anyway so I'll wait until then.

Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!