By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
I just checked the Xbox Live Store and Ryse just passed Xbox Fitness for Top Selling games. Its right under Killer Instinct now.

Killer Instinct better stay on top >.<  I want it to do 3m+ by the end of the gen xD

lol its a free download, of course it will stay on top. Same as Xbox Fitness. The surprising thing here is that Ryse has passed a free download on the top sellers list.

Maybe because it was available for cheap that being said if ryse did good numbers with the discount we could see more deals coming. The result you have are for worldwide or your specific country.

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
JayWood2010 said:

you are pretty much right gears 3 was overall best but story in gears 1 was something unique,thrill,suspense,horror. but I have a question how will they continue marcus story. At the end of gears story wraps up very nicely. Queen of locust is dead. Marcus dad is gone dom is gone. So what next take the game ahead of 10-15years locust make a comeback with new species? can u elaborate on marcus part how will they continue marcus story.

They could do it a number of ways. First off there was a huge cliff hangar about Adam Fenix and the disc he gave Baird.  Why was Adam and the queen working together anyways?  And why was the Queen half human?  There is actually a theory that The Queen is Marcus's mother.

With that said they could make the story about that disc and it revealing that the locust were created to exterminate humans(hence the Sires in tubes we see in gears 1) or something of that nature.  The problem is the imulsion and the bomb in gears 3 supposedly kills all the locust.  They could work around that somehow and make a reason to why it doesnt kill all of them which they could easily make a reason for.

FrontlineJaguar said:
jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
I just checked the Xbox Live Store and Ryse just passed Xbox Fitness for Top Selling games. Its right under Killer Instinct now.

Killer Instinct better stay on top >.<  I want it to do 3m+ by the end of the gen xD

lol its a free download, of course it will stay on top. Same as Xbox Fitness. The surprising thing here is that Ryse has passed a free download on the top sellers list.

Maybe because it was available for cheap that being said if ryse did good numbers with the discount we could see more deals coming. The result you have are for worldwide or your specific country.

Yeah definitely. I think its WW digital sales. I'm sure MS will act on it soon

JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
JayWood2010 said:

you are pretty much right gears 3 was overall best but story in gears 1 was something unique,thrill,suspense,horror. but I have a question how will they continue marcus story. At the end of gears story wraps up very nicely. Queen of locust is dead. Marcus dad is gone dom is gone. So what next take the game ahead of 10-15years locust make a comeback with new species? can u elaborate on marcus part how will they continue marcus story.

They could do it a number of ways. First off there was a huge cliff hangar about Adam Fenix and the disc he gave Baird.  Why was Adam and the queen working together anyways?  And why was the Queen half human?  There is actually a theory that The Queen is Marcus's mother.

With that said they could make the story about that disc and it revealing that the locust were created to exterminate humans(hence the Sires in tubes we see in gears 1) or something of that nature.  The problem is the imulsion and the bomb in gears 3 supposedly kills all the locust.  They could work around that somehow and make a reason to why it doesnt kill all of them which they could easily make a reason for.

Nice idea maybe my article will carry some buzz and give me some money thanks for suggestion. Time to dig up more theories. Black tusk needs to make a solid gears game they have time,money and resources. Hopefully we get a great gears.

Found this Gears Fan Art while looking for my next avatar and would love a similar enemy to this xD

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Apparently Xbox One sold 56k last week. Not too bad. It'll be interesting to see what this week's numbers are since most people will be preordering the Titanfall bundle instead of buying currently available stock, hopefully it will at least sell 25k.

i think 40-50k

Well guys, here is your next gears

JayWood2010 said:

Well guys, here is your next gears

perfect xbox next big ip developed by black tusk

oh wait change sponge to conker more fun xD

MS is sitting on a lot of IPs and the fact that he didn't know they own the IP tells me they may not know what other IP's they own also. By no means am I saying make games out of every IP they own but we do need more than Gears, Halo, Forza, and Fable from MS first party.

I loved blinx but HATED the design/asthetics. They need to bring it back with a new design if they do.