By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

hudsoniscool said:
I split on the witcher 3. Game looks gorgeous but I don't really like fantasy a whole lot. I didnt finish skyrim but I did like dragon age 3. Also worried about being lost with the story. But what concerns me the most is the gameplay. Hearing very mixed things about it.

I want to hear from people who didn't play the first 2 games. Is it good, what do u think of it?

lol, at first glance, I read that as "I spit on the witcher 3."

Around the Network

Big e3 software ;). I really hope that info about the preview programme i posted a few weeks back is true

if anyone needs a smite beta key, just let me know.
I've got a few left.

Voted for Halo 5. I have just had a ton more fun with this series than Gears.

maximrace said:
Big e3 software ;). I really hope that info about the preview programme i posted a few weeks back is true

That did you say a few weeks back? o.O

Around the Network

well... ads that give you props is kind of cool xD LOL

roborad said:
hudsoniscool said:
I split on the witcher 3. Game looks gorgeous but I don't really like fantasy a whole lot. I didnt finish skyrim but I did like dragon age 3. Also worried about being lost with the story. But what concerns me the most is the gameplay. Hearing very mixed things about it.

I want to hear from people who didn't play the first 2 games. Is it good, what do u think of it?

lol, at first glance, I read that as "I spit on the witcher 3."

Lol, I comment on my phone. That's why I spell so badly. Sorry guys

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

you know, I'd be very curious to see what 343 could do if they were given the opportunity to develop a non-Halo project.
have no limitations from fans, just go balls out crazy and run with whatever they can cook up.

maximrace said:

Can you remind me what you said?

Halo 5 for me, no contest really.