By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

What is APB?

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
What is APB?

All Points Bulletin, though, that's a police term, so it could mean something else entirely.

Inie minie minie mo round for me

This thread was really active over the last 4 days, not all positive, but very active.

Gaming news related we should start hearing about those unannounced first party games soon right? I assume the games would release before E3. State of Decay is out in less that 2 weeks. April 28-June 16 is the range, based on my assumption.  I'm guessing Joe Montana is one of the announcements, but I wonder what the other will be.

Just completed nin2-jump, yay me.

Around the Network

Between those two.. APB I guess.

shikamaru317 said:
true_fan said:

This thread was really active over the last 4 days, not all positive, but very active.

Gaming news related we should start hearing about those unannounced first party games soon right? I assume the games would release before E3. State of Decay is out in less that 2 weeks.  I'm guessing Joe Montana is one of the announcements, but I wonder what the other will be.

Joe Montana is rumored for July if I remember correctly. Battletoads is also rumored for a summer release. Get the feeling that they'll be the next games after State of Decay: YOSE.

I think I read that tweet wrong, i assumed there would be an unnanounced game coming before E3, but I doubt that happens if battletoads is one of the unnannounced games. I agree with your assumption about Battletoads, so they will want to save that for the big stage.

I really really really really hope Joe Montana is licensed though.

true_fan said:

Gaming news related we should start hearing about those unannounced first party games soon right? I assume the games would release before E3. State of Decay is out in less that 2 weeks. April 28-June 16 is the range, based on my assumption.  I'm guessing Joe Montana is one of the announcements, but I wonder what the other will be.

Battletoads.

But you can start expecting  E3 rumors and leaks very soon as well

Surprisingly there hasn't been much E3 leaks this year. Were last year E3 leaks purposefully done by MS? Or the leaker was really someone that worked there when E3 plans were being laid out?

JayWood2010 said:
true_fan said:

Battletoads.

But you can start expecting  E3 rumors and leaks very soon as well

Bring on the moderate leaks, gives me something to get excited about and people talking.