By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

kinisking said:
Damn Jay had no mercy with riptor against me xD. Learnt how to use her in a variety of ways though!

lol sorry about that.  Thought id use some other characters at first to be fair, but then i started to miss Riptor.....i remembered why :P

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

The kind of game that only a small % of countries can enjoy.

Small %? Even that seems to be an overexaggeration. One country can barely even be considered a small %

Doesn't Canada plays it as well? Dunno lol

Thought they had Canadian football which is something different? eh, they're more of an ice hockey country anyways

You are right, they look the same but have some differences lol 

Either way is not something we can enjoy. 

View on YouTube

JayWood2010 said:
kinisking said:
Damn Jay had no mercy with riptor against me xD. Learnt how to use her in a variety of ways though!

lol sorry about that.  Thought id use some other characters at first to be fair, but then i started to miss Riptor.....i remembered why :P

i couldnt even put up a fight xD. the way you used the fire carpets... wow. i still have a lot to learn lol xD  and i almost threw my controller at the wall those 2 times i almost beat you lol!

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Goatseye said:
Joe Montana game as an exclusive would be Gold in the US.

But is bad in my book. How can anyone be excited about a boring sport game ? Give me more games like State of Decay, Ori, Kalimba, Killer Instinct ect. I dont care about a joe montana game  published by 2k and coming  exclusive for the xbox one. After 1 year you get joe montana 2 for ps 4 wohoooooooooooooooooooooo !! No thanks. 

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

View on YouTube

THOSE GRAPHICS :O 

dobryser said:
Goatseye said:
Joe Montana game as an exclusive would be Gold in the US.

But is bad in my book. How can anyone be excited about a boring sport game ? Give me more games like State of Decay, Ori, Kalimba, Killer Instinct ect. I dont care about a joe montana game  published by 2k and coming  exclusive for the xbox one. After 1 year you get joe montana 2 for ps 4 wohoooooooooooooooooooooo !! No thanks. 

You know Football is big in the US right? I mean, the biggest sport at the moment.

If it comes a year later for PS4, good for them; but for the time being, it would be a big fuss to have an inovative sport title (#morethanarosterupdate), Halo, Tomb Raider, Forza and Madden within a year span.

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Yeah, should move some consoles in the US though. If MS still has the Madden marketing deal from last year they could do a Madden + Joe Montana bundle in August (when Madden is likely to release), that'd win over most of the remaining American Football game fans who haven't already made the jump to next-gen.

Why would you bundle two of the same sports games? That would be beyond ridiculous 

Thanks for more B-day wishes guys :)

I voted Mad Max

TheSting said:
shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Yeah, should move some consoles in the US though. If MS still has the Madden marketing deal from last year they could do a Madden + Joe Montana bundle in August (when Madden is likely to release), that'd win over most of the remaining American Football game fans who haven't already made the jump to next-gen.

Why would you bundle two of the same sports games? That would be beyond ridiculous 

so that the madden crowd gets to try out the joe montana game and see if they like it better than madden. a good way to convert people who other wise would most likely buy madden thinking its the safer bet