By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:

I think FH2 is the best game the X1 has. I used to think Titanfall was the best but frankly Horizon is way up above. At times I would like this game to be multi so my friends that only care about PS would play it. I remember Playground Studios wanting to be the best car game developers and imo they did the impossible by making a car game more fun than Burnout (my fav being B3). I hope MS never pulls their plug and they keep their partnership with Turn 10.

Completely agree.  Prob the best racing game ive played in almost a decade, no joke

1. I don't like racing games.

2. I don't want to put other franchise's name here.

Forza was the best racing series of last gen. I don't own Xbox One. So I cant talk about current gen versions.

Around the Network

Ok i bit and bought that Lego Avengers game a couple of days ago.
Played it today and absolutely love it. There's a lot of unlockable stuff. Me and my nephew played for at least 4 hours today. Really surprised how much I enjoyed it.

daredevil.shark said:

Forza was the best racing series of last gen.

It wasn't.

By the way, people, Zeno Clash is at 3 euro (around 4 dollars) in the 360 store. I suggest everyone grab it while you can.

Wright said:
daredevil.shark said:

Forza was the best racing series of last gen.

It wasn't.

Eh, as much as I love Forza I still preferred Mario Kart. Then again, suppose they are hardly comparable.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Eh, as much as I love Forza I still preferred Mario Kart. Then again, suppose they are hardly comparable.

But you have no taste.

Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:

By the way, people, Zeno Clash is at 3 euro (around 4 dollars) in the 360 store. I suggest everyone grab it while you can.

Zeno Clash? Never even heard of it, is it good?

It's a very unique first-person brawler. It does have its share of annoyances, and the gameplay becomes a bit repetitive towards the end, but for 4 dollars I'd say this is good stuff.

Here's just some screens:

And the metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/zeno-clash-ultimate-edition

Wright said:
Conegamer said:

But you have no taste.

Wow, that's quite rich coming from you of all people Wright.

I still lova ya, though. Even if you and I will never agree on some things.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

I still lova ya, though.

See why you have no taste?

I didn't know you play racing games Wright