By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Wright, I tweeted Phil your question so will tell you if he replies, Honestly I would prefer all Xb1 though =P 360 can be left for smaller events

Well, yes, of course. All I'm saying is that if there's something else for us 360 owners or the support will be 100% One now.

It doesn't really have to be all games; imagine they come and say that Gold is no longer required for online play on the 360 :P

Lol not happening for a while...
but I'm sure we'll see stuff for 360 like last year... No megaton because it would slow down the jump of current owner of the 360 to the one...
maybe a nice list of games for gold for 2014/15

I think Conker needs a reboot.

Regarding Xbone's games with gold, I should be able to collect them through the website and have a slew of games to download when I get the One, right?

Around the Network
iceland said:
Regarding Xbone's games with gold, I should be able to collect them through the website and have a slew of games to download when I get the One, right?

Indeed you can. As long as you "purchase" (if it's given free, you catch) the rights of the game, it is yours.

Not sure it would work if you don't have your xbl account linked to an xboxone... But in principal yeah

endimion said:
Not sure it would work if you don't have your xbl account linked to an xboxone... But in principal yeah

Migrate data :P

Once you link your account to an Xbox One, migrate data to that console. You can only do this once each six months, but heh, that's it.

Exactly what I was thinking but you need to know someone with one...

endimion said:
Lol not happening for a while...
but I'm sure we'll see stuff for 360 like last year... No megaton because it would slow down the jump of current owner of the 360 to the one...
maybe a nice list of games for gold for 2014/15

Yeah, although I do remeber some Microsoft person (maybe it was Major Nelson) saying that sometime early/mid 2014 (probably E3) we'll be hearing about Games for Gold for the X1.