By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

gooch_destroyer said:
Slade6alpha said:
If Forza 6 has no weather system... no words.

Really no excuse anymore.

or if it's not open world either. No words.

No. Forza Horizon is open world. Forza regular series is track 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
kinisking said:
gooch_destroyer said:

or if it's not open world either. No words.

No. Forza Horizon is open world. Forza regular series is track 

I was joking you two. :/

Lol lol lol 😂 Locke beating MC is like the Cubs winning the world series... It might happen once in a century....

Now I do hope the story will keep us on the edge of our seats....

Anyway anyone knows where I can get digital versions of the halo books readable on a WP ???

shikamaru317 said:
Versus_Evil said:
I've never played a single deus x game but this one looks and sounds pretty cool.

The previous game (Human Revolution) was really good, I gave it a 9/10. You can get a 360 copy for like $17 right now, PC for $12, well worth it imo.

I played the one on Xbox it was great. Fell off after that

The first camera on Horizon 2: F&F says that almost 1 million downloaded the DLC and played the first two missions. That's a good number for two weeks only.

Does any one know the total numbers of players in the first camera on the original game?

Around the Network

It is funny that nowadays Square's western developers are ten times as good as the japanese ones, at least on home consoles.

I hope their japanese performance will return to its glorious days as soon as possible.

Today early morning I got the "30 seconds of sweat" achievement which has a TrueAchievements ratio of 29.7!
The TrueAchievements points for this one is 1,485 points!
Did anyone ever get bigger achievement?

Total TrueAchievements points for Xbox Fitness for me is 4,674 until now.

Which commercials or trailers did/do you like best? Halo or Gears?
To me that Halo 3 Believe ad was fucking perfect. It's the best commercial I've ever seen. I think it's the music.
That Gears 2 ad with the speech was special to me also.
I'd have to go with Halo overall. I know there are more but they all could've been terrible but they were all very good.

TheSting said:

To me that Halo 3 Believe ad was fucking perfect. It's the best commercial I've ever seen. I think it's the music.
I'd have to go with Halo overall. I know there are more but they all could've been terrible but they were all very good.

View on YouTube

JayWood2010 said:
TheSting said:

View on YouTube

Although yes, Gears 1 mad world is almighty. Halo has some of the best live action trailers ever.