By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

man-bear-pig said:
starcraft said:

I hope six hours is enough time to hit your stride.

From memory it was probably about hour 4 or 5 when it started to sink in that "holy crap this game is amazing."

I fucked up #nodragonage4me

If you don't get one by tmr, I should be able to give you one 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Did someone type
2k football game?
Jell yes if true
tempting me more to get an xbox one banjo threeie might make me buy one now.

Yeah, that's what the rumor is, supposedly 2K and Microsoft have partnered up to make a Joe Montana game to get around the contract that EA has with NFL that says that only first party studios can release a competing NFL game. So in other words, a game that competes with Madden NFL is only possible if Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo develops it or co-develops it with another studio. If this is true and it goes well, Microsoft and 2K could potentially do the same thing with MLB so that Xbox consoles have a Baseball game series again. 

I don't think baseball is really necessary. This football game could be huge. Especially if it's considered better than the madden it goes up against 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

View on YouTube

Did anybody get the Forza Horizon 2 Storm DLC? If so how is it? Im thinking about getting it while i wait for Bloodborne

shikamaru317 said:

It's worth noting that Microsoft's statement that there would be unannounced exclusives coming after State of Decay but before the holiday season, matches perfectly with a the rumored July release for Joe Montana football.

Im assuming Battletoads will be this summer as well after Shovel Knight releases.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

View on YouTube

Ryu posted that like 3-4 days ago

Angelus said:
JayWood2010 said:

View on YouTube

Ryu posted that like 3-4 days ago

:(  I have let you all down

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Im assuming Battletoads will be this summer as well after Shovel Knight releases.

Agreed. So it's looking like Microsoft's 2015 exclusive lineup will be:

January- None

February- None

March- Screamride, Ori and the Blind Forest

April- None

May- State of Decay: YOSE

June- None

July- Joe Montana Football 2016

August- Possibly Battletoads

September- Possibly Halo 5

October- Possibly Forza 6 and Banjo Threeie

November- Possibly Rise of the Tomb Raider, Gigantic, and Fable Legends

December- None

Not a bad lineup imo, but having 5 months with no exclusives is too many gaps imo. In 2016 I'd like to see them aim to have no more than 3 months with no exclusives.

*error post

*error post

Didn't realize I wasn't logged in to the right account.

PS I don't think Ori should be classified as an indie, you can tell that MSFT's money contributed to the game whter is be the visuals or soundrack. It's one of the highest quality 2d platformers of the last 5-10 years. Therefore Ori, Fast and Furious, and State of Decay should count if we are talking Q1/Q2 exclusives, heck even scream ride is a quality game (just not for $40 imo). Also Cinder should be coming to KI in the next few weeks.