By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

GTAexpert said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
GTAexpert said:

Far Cry 4 is similar to Far Cry 3 but it has a VERY different setting which I like a lot since I've been to the Himalayas, and it has a lot more content. Its a much better game than Far Cry 3.

Yes and they talk in Hindi the language of India and I like it will buy it in near future.

Quote Tree Shortened - Conegamer

Yeah I know, they even give Hindi abuses. Its pretty funny actually, too bad all these Americans here don't get the sense of humour

Btw I'm Indian too.

Yeah lol the language is the best and songs in Punjabi language at times hehehe. Great now I am not the only Indian in XBox Empire.

Around the Network

I am once again late to the party but Happy Birthday Versus.

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
Anyone else getting Fruit Ninja Kinect 2? No ... just me

I will when its on sale lol the first was pretty good.

Yeah, great party game!!

Edit - Woo 30,000 posts!

no idea if this is a good price or whatever (sounds not) but Eurogamer just posted it so well...

And there I thought I could use Kinect One on my PC but there seems to be missing an adapter... didn't know it didn't come packed in with the X1.

The only products I get on Amazon are Kinect 360 adapters... is there no way to buy one for Kinect One separately or do I have to buy the stand alone sensor for PC?!?

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

White controllers are £60 on eBay, quite expensive but considering it.

Seece said:
crissindahouse said:

White controllers are £60 on eBay, quite expensive but considering it.

yeah just added in my post that I have no idea if that is even a good deal  since it doesn't sound so and that I just posted it because Eurgamer posted it^^

Ryuu96 said:
Jazz2K said:
And there I thought I could use Kinect One on my PC but there seems to be missing an adapter... didn't know it didn't come packed in with the X1.

The only products I get on Amazon are Kinect 360 adapters... is there no way to buy one for Kinect One separately or do I have to buy the stand alone sensor for PC?!?

Think you will have to purchase it from microsoft.com - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/kinectforwindows/purchase/default.aspx#tab=2

It is on Amazon but either only for pre-order -http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Kinect-Windows-Adapter-Xbox/dp/B00P7TR0UW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425305487&sr=8-1&keywords=kinect+adapter+for+windows

or out of stock - http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Adapter-Windows-xbox-one/dp/B00NMSHT7E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425305494&sr=8-1&keywords=kinect+adapter+for+windows

All i could find..

Ohh thanks a lot Ryuu... didn't know that adapter was this expensive but thanks a lot will get one asap. Thanks!

50 or more bucks for an adapter, damn MS you aren't Apple^^

Ka-pi96 said:
New GWG games are up and I can't even remember if I downloaded last months games. Oh well, they can't have been that great if I can't remember

Yes I missed the Two Brother games... damn!