By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I need a third controller, but I can't decide which one I like most, which would you guys suggest?

All three are basically the same price :o
Also, anyone that has one of these three, how is the printed surface in terms of wear, i'd prefer if the print was heat printed and thus, more durable to usage rather than fading out and/or scuffing off easilly

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:

I need a third controller, but I can't decide which one I like most, which would you guys suggest?

Also, anyone that has one of these three, how is the printed surface in terms of wear, i'd prefer if the print was heat printed and thus, more durable to usage rather than fading out and/or scuffing off easilly

I don't play COD but I like that one, and the white one too, so I'd prob go with one of those 2 if I got another controller.

Tachikoma said:

I have the blue one. So far, no issues with the controller fading out or scuffing. Had it for 2 months now. 

Twitch is playing Halo:CE. Watched for 2 minutes and had to leave. http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayshalos

Tamron wants to ask:
If you had the option between a regular external HDD encloure to use with your Xbox One, and one specifically designed to reflect the design of the Xbox One, and compliment it, would you go with the latter, and the same question if the latter mean't paying a little extra?

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I'd definitely get the the one that's designed to match the design of the console. This one for instance, though it's currently sold out: http://www.amazon.com/Collective-2-5-Inch-Enclosure-3-Front-xbox-one/dp/B00T76ZGDO/ref=zg_bs_6469270011_74

While a nice concept, I'm not sure how I feel about essentially blocking off one side of the consoles air vents, and I don't like how the metal pins that hold it in place, essentially push in between the Xbox One's plastics like a wedge, either!

Azerth said:
i think fable legends will do better as a free to play game especially going the ki way of it. now i just wish they would send me a beta code

Same

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Azerth said:
i think fable legends will do better as a free to play game especially going the ki way of it. now i just wish they would send me a beta code

Same

Don't worry, the open beta is coming soon.

shikamaru317 said:
I'm still waiting for MS to get off their butts and make the white controller available by itself.

This, was hoping for one by time MKX came out but that looks unlikely.

Seece said:
shikamaru317 said:
I'm still waiting for MS to get off their butts and make the white controller available by itself.

This, was hoping for one by time MKX came out but that looks unlikely.

That comes out on my birthday! Gonna pre-order soon.