By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
chocoloco said:

The game looks pretty cool. I am surprised there is no announcement of what platforms the game is on.

They're probably still in discussions with publishers. Maybe Sony and MS are in a bidding war for exclusivity rights or something.

It ciuld be pc only. 

It just seems more hype would be created if people knew what platforms it is on . 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

They said consoles/PC on twitter and ID@Xbox retweeted it so atm looks like the plan is for all platforms

Thanks for clearing it up. I looked the game up and all news about it was showing no platform announcement .

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

I never thought the universe was so brutal, those last few chapters were pretty crazy. But we were in the background of something that already had happened, so maybe a prequel?

I guess we won't be seeing more naughty bear for a while.

Yeah, those last few levels kind of caught me by surprise, up until that point the universe seemed kind of cheery. Then all of a sudden dead giants everywhere and blood rivers, lol.

505 Games only published Naughty Bear, Behaviour Interactive developed it, so it could still happen.

They also did Doritos Crash Course. 

Great series.

Unless I can buy outright, F2P actually kills my interest. Was a day one for me.

Seece said:
Unless I can buy outright, F2P actually kills my interest. Was a day one for me.

Considering it seems exactly like the Killer Instinct model, you will be able to buy it all outright

Around the Network

Oh nice, I will buy outright, just prefer it that way.

Thanks guys!

Seece said:
Oh nice, I will buy outright, just prefer it that way.

Thanks guys!

You are excited about the game?

Regarding yesterday news about Forza Horizon presents F&F, I believe MS should buy the license to the movie franchise and have Turn10 work on it.
Fast and Furious is a global franchise and Forza can get some of its limelight in markets less penetrated by Xbox.
I'm excited about this new joint venture and the possibilities of it.

Thank god its free to play.
It will definitely have a much more populated community now and less barriers for entry.
And I really like the way they've designed the system.
I'm in.

i just realized... With fable legends being free to play AND on Pc, WITH achievements is actually very good for me. That means my brother and I can play together, him on pc, me on the one! I probably wouldnt have been able to play with him before unless it was split screen, but this is the better choice anyways because split screen can get annoying. And to think i didnt like that it was on pc at first :P

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion