By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

This indie looks good, seriously it does!

www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-26-sea-of-solitude-brings-heart-rending-loneliness-to-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
So what's the update on Halo ODST, has there been news on it lately?

No nothing new about it lately.

Talking about MCC anyone saw ANIMEHEAVEN X23 lately?

I was clearing the game with him, on legendary, but we only did a couple of levels thanks to my internet... Now my internet was fixed but he's nowhere to be seen.

That seems like smart F2P design although I really hope Lionhead is working on something big besides this

That is a great F2P model and tbh in this case I'm glad, because Fable Legends while it does look like a lot of fun, doesn't strike me as a game I'd wanna pay 60 bucks for. Smart decision by them, I think this model will help the game immensely

Around the Network

Some great news about Fable Legends. KI nailed it in terms of digital distribution. Everyone will be able to test huge chunk of full game at no adittional cost and then decide.

Sounds like it is very similar to Killer Instinct's pay model which is very successful. This is good news and will bring a lot of people into Fable Legends who were hesitant on it before. Is it going to have a retail version though?

With KI starting it off and now Fable Legends, Microsoft may start doing this more often. I imagine Phantom Dust will have a similar model. I do find this very good news actually, and it must have been very successful for Microsoft to continue this approach

It will be retail.

donsterydo2 said:
It will be retail.

Good.  I think they should have done that with KI at launch.  Have both retail and the digitial version.  of course KI is a different story with launching of only 6 characters, so it made sense to wait for more characters to do retail.  I imagine it will get a complete edition once season 3 is finished too.