By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Scalebound is the most intriguing XB game to me.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
JLC215 said:
Wasn't the NKTRNL leak around this time last year - wonder if we will get it again.

It was indeed in February I think. I guess it's possible, but ntkrnl hasn't surfaced once since then has he? The theory was that he was a controlled leak by Microsoft themselves, and this year I get the feeling they don't want to spoil E3 like they did last year. 

Rumours and theories say ntkrnl could be that halo engineer who left 343 to join to naughty dog corrinu yu (I don't know the exact name so if anything wrong with the name ignore it.)

WhiteEaglePL said:

*high fives* *fist bumps* *chest bumps* I agree xD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

*high fives* *fist bumps* *chest bumps* I agree xD

I agree with our harmonic agree-ness. 

Hey quick question on sniper elite 3, is there any difference to the gameplay mechanics from the one to the 360?

Around the Network

I am sure this has probably already been discussed in here... But what do you guys think is going to happen to phantom dust? Microsoft fired the developer and they closed down... Will they go with a new developer or is it going to be cancelled?

http://powerupgaming.co.uk/articles/672-insomniac-games-trademarks-fruit-fusion

I wonder if we will get another insomniac exclusive on XBO.

I just wanna see one thing that genuinely surprises and wows me. That doesn't just go for MS, I feel like that's genuinely been lacking at E3 recently. Not that there's a lack of cool stuff, but I've just been missing that one "holy shit" moment.

Give me something way out of left field

Crap wrong thread lol

Angelus said:
I just wanna see one thing that genuinely surprises and wows me. That doesn't just go for MS, I feel like that's genuinely been lacking at E3 recently. Not that there's a lack of cool stuff, but I've just been missing that one "holy shit" moment.

Give me something way out of left field

I don't remember any E3's despite watching them for years but haven't all 3 been lacking in the holy shit moments for years?  Last time I remember for Sony was probably god of war 3 or uncharted 2. Maybe the last of us.  Would be a pleasant surprise to see sony and Microsoft show something mind blowing this year