By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Slade6alpha said:
Angelus said:

Ya but that's just a happy coincidence, this is about what why I want!

You know I'm too selfish to consider the interests of others. MS should appease me first and foremost. The things I like are better than what other people like, and as soon as everyone starts accepting that the better off we'll all be

We all know bud, don't need to remind us

Edit: Site's a broken mess, but "things I like are better than what other people like" is underlined  

Just making sure man, been a few newcomers in this thread over the last few months or so. Gotta get the word out

And the site just knew that part was particular important. 

Around the Network

Just completed Sniper Elite V2 with all achievements, harder then I though to be honest. Now closing in on 40,000 Gamerscore, lol

Hopefully SQE will bring this to XBO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgolnAedK2M

shikamaru317 said:

That looks like alot of fun. What's it called?

Fan of Japanese games on Xbox One could certainly use some good news right now after the sad news yesterday.

School of Ragnarok. Some sites mentioned it'll be for the arcades in Japan.

Power has been off for the past 7 hours and it looks like i missed a lot.

OBviously excited about the Rare news but i wonder what third party exclusive(s) he was referring to? o.O

And if another Forza Spinoff is made, im hoping a kart racer

Around the Network

I think people should stop expecting game reveals for shows that aren't E3. Then once a game does get revealed earlier they can be surprised.

jlmurph2 said:
I think people should stop expecting game reveals for shows that aren't E3. Then once a game does get revealed earlier they can be surprised.

They announce at Gamescon as well.  We will also likely be hearing about some games leading to e3 this year like we did last year.  Think Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive

JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:

They announce at Gamescon as well.  We will also likely be hearing about some games leading to e3 this year like we did last year.  Think Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive

Yeah but Forza Horizon 2 wasn't announced at some big show.

jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Oh yeah, i see what youre saying now.  THough i do think something smaller might be announced at GDC this year

JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Oh yeah, i see what youre saying now.  THough i do think something smaller might be announced at GDC this year

Its a good possibility but its always someone disappointed because they didn't get a big reveal at some show.