By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

WhiteEaglePL said:
Conegamer said:

I'm pretty sure it's just a placeholder, so hold your horses.

*harshly holding horses *

Yes if that is the cover they must they might be doing some serious damage to Master Chief since things they are doing are indicating something else for chief as if he is going to be less relevant in future halo games. I am going to f**king kill 343 for doing that.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Hmmm...MS JP*opens check book*

That's why I want it to go big, so that Microsoft can't ignore it. 

Atlus worked with Xbox last gen, so it's not impossible.. At least in the west, probably ps only in Japan.

It's gonna be big regardless, yo! 

Keep in mind, that atlus did release a SMT game on OG Xbox too. 

I remember back when they first revealed that image they were actually asked it that was the game's cover art, and they said it was not

shikamaru317 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I can't be the only one that dislikes the Halo 5 boxart, right? For me, I'm never fan of such reflection thing which in turn makes Master Chief look too small, and it's way too sandy coloured.

Isn't that just placeholder art? I hope it's not final, Locke should not be displayed more prominently than Chief, it gives me serious concerns about what will happen in the game itself.

There always the chance that you'll end up liking Locke more :p

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

WhiteEaglePL said:
I can't be the only one that dislikes the Halo 5 boxart, right? For me, I'm never fan of such reflection thing which in turn makes Master Chief look too small, and it's way too sandy coloured.

I dig it.

Stands out and reminds me of the fable 2 boxart- which I absolutely loved. 

And I doubt it's even final anyways.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
kinisking said:

That's unlikely after watching Halo Nightfall xD My main takeaway from that show is that Randall-037 should have been the new playable character alongside Master Chief, not Locke, lol.

Based on what we saw with nightfall, I agree. 

The events of nightfall in no way showed off a superhero origin story of locke.  He did absolutely nothing significant or thought-provoking.  He didn't do anything crazy, brilliant, or any cool stunts that would ever indicate that he would fit the qualifications to become a spartan soldier.  That was my major gripe with nightfall. 

However, I have hope for his character in Halo 5.  Haha, I just hope he doesn't become relegated to another sarah palmer (she was tolerable in Halo 4, but then 343 ruined her character with spartan ops). 

Ka-pi96 said:
kinisking said:

Some people already do

I like his suit design much, much, more xD

kinisking said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Some people already do

Man no Master Chief has a better suit it looks much better it makes him feel like a tank and a of course a boss. Locke's suit is good but can't be compared with Chief.

shikamaru317 said:
kinisking said:

I don't. Honestly Locke's armor looks kind of feminine to me, and it doesn't help matters that Locke's build is kind of feminine as well. The armor has almost as many curves as Locke himself xD Plus Locke's armor doesn't look like it provides much protection compared to Chief's (especially Chief's old armor pre-Halo 4).

Yes that feminine look is also not good but overall not bad either. Which chief armor do you prefer pre halo 4 o halo 4. Add reasons too.

shikamaru317 said:
kinisking said:

I don't. Honestly Locke's armor looks kind of feminine to me, and it doesn't help matters that Locke's build is kind of feminine as well. The armor has almost as many curves as Locke himself xD Plus Locke's armor doesn't look like it provides much protection compared to Chief's (especially Chief's old armor pre-Halo 4).

Of course I'm a big critic of Chief's Halo4/Halo 5 armor as well, not a big fan of it's design. Honestly many of the multiplayer armor designs are better, as is Chief's Halo 2-3 armor. 

I like it more because it reminds me of metroid's armor which proves your point lol