By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
Hmm, wonder if any game announcements will be at GDC

Not sure about game announcements but I think we might see some teaser but new tech demos utilizing directx 12 will be there. Let's hope they have something to show for Xbox One as well maybe few cloud demo and directx 12 would be great if we see no games coming.

Around the Network

I want Peter Moore back...

FrontlineJaguar said:
JayWood2010 said:

Possibly, but i wouldnt doubt an announcement being there either

FrontlineJaguar said:
This 3d Platformer by Playtonic games is coming to PC, right?

Almost guaranteed it will be.  I believe it was Ryuu that said something about a Xbox One controller being shown and since there is no official platforms until a publisher gets involved we at least know that its being worked with on controllers on PC.  So id assume it is 

To share with your co-op buddies in life tomorrow...from the team at Xbox

Around the Network

I think Mattric was a scape goat but he also led Xbox in the Kinect years and a time when X360 barely supported hardcore first party games. So i dont like his style.

Phil Spencer on the other hand, in the short time we have had him has signed off on KI Season 2, phantom Dust, Scalebound, Tomb Raider, Crackdown, and Im pretty sure Banjo Kazooie as well as other rumored games.

Phil is a pretty get head, plus he knows how to present himself better than Mattrick.

Phil Spencer () hitting up GDC in March, keynote will be made available online

...and Phil is more accepted by the devs community. The messages congratulating his promotion were like a sign of relief by the gaming community.

JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
This 3d Platformer by Playtonic games is coming to PC, right?

Almost guaranteed it will be.  I believe it was Ryuu that said something about a Xbox One controller being shown and since there is no official platforms until a publisher gets involved we at least know that its being worked with on controllers on PC.  So id assume it is 

Lets hope they pitch the game to a publisher who can release the game on multiple platforms rather than an exclusive. Do we have any video of this game.

shikamaru317 said:
Speaking of GDC, AMD is going to be showing Tress FX 3.0 there, inside of the new Dawn Engine that's being used on future Deus Ex games. Possible Deus Ex: Mankind Divided announcement at GDC? Also, I hope that Tress FX 3.0 is being used in Rise of the Tomb Raider as well.

Tress Fx is a great technology lets hope it makes it's debut in Rise of the Tomb Raider. That technology changes the way hair looks on character