By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

Why has Xbox One been getting so many updates here lately? I think I've downloaded 5 different updates in the last 10 days or so. Is the same update somehow getting deleted from my hard drive, forcing me to download it again when I turn my Xbox One back on?

The only update I've seen since I had the Xbox was the night I started up the system for the first time.

Around the Network

Well i just finished the trila of Life is Strange and i really liked it. Tempted to buy it now instead of waiting

EDIT: I bought it

JayWood2010 said:

Well i just finished the trila of Life is Strange and i really liked it. Tempted to buy it now instead of waiting

EDIT: I bought it

Where? 

I need to try it out.

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Where? 

I need to try it out.

The trial is on Xbox One, I played it yesterday. Just go to the store page for the game and choose "Try it Free".

It seems like a good game, I'll get the season pass first time it's on sale.

I was asking if he bought it on Xbox or ps :p

cause is a square game, we kinda need all the sales we can get on xbox for obvious reasons.

Conegamer said:
Finished the Citadel, been exploring a few of the planets. The tank car controls are pretty messy, but I'm getting the hang of the game now. Also, Garrus is a hero.

Time to head to the next major planet I think!

(Also, retagging)

What platform are you playing on?

Thats the great thing about playing the games years later, the DLC is integrated. How did you lik the Citadel DLC? It was amazing.

What's the next planet for you?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
shikamaru317 said:

I was asking if he bought it on Xbox or ps :p

cause is a square game, we kinda need all the sales we can get on xbox for obvious reasons.

I thought about getting it on PC but went ahead and got it on XB

starcraft said:

Thats the great thing about playing the games years later, the DLC is integrated. How did you lik the Citadel DLC? It was amazing.

We've been playing together on PC, though I need to do a little catching up xD. My hope is that once we get to ME3 we can play some multiplayer together, would be awesome!

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

Linchpin said:
Conegamer said:

Aww, but she's awesome

And yeah her name is Tali'Zorag nar Rayya apparently (thanks Internet!), so yeah that's quite tough to pronounce for me. Landed on Feros now though, so all is good. 

I don't remember what happened on that particular playthrough. I remember on the 3rd one a different Qunari ended up showing up. I can't remember the name. I think after I did the Loyalty mission for Legion it took me to the final stage on its own so there was no going back.

LOL! Tari is a Quarian. Not a Qunari.

Someone has been playing too much Dragon Age

RavenXtra said:
starcraft said:

We've been playing together on PC, though I need to do a little catching up xD. My hope is that once we get to ME3 we can play some multiplayer together, would be awesome!

If you guys are keen, I'll boot up my PC version of ME3 and play with you!