By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Linchpin said:
Conegamer said:

Aww, but she's awesome

And yeah her name is Tali'Zorag nar Rayya apparently (thanks Internet!), so yeah that's quite tough to pronounce for me. Landed on Feros now though, so all is good. 

I don't remember what happened on that particular playthrough. I remember on the 3rd one a different Qunari ended up showing up. I can't remember the name. I think after I did the Loyalty mission for Legion it took me to the final stage on its own so there was no going back.

Hmm, well this is my first time through them (Raven has kindly agreed to do them at the same time, and it seems Barozi has found a game to play now too) so hopefully these problems won't affect me too much.

Still, a shame.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Hmm, well this is my first time through them (Raven has kindly agreed to do them at the same time, and it seems Barozi has found a game to play now too) so hopefully these problems won't affect me too much.

Still, a shame.

Yeah the 2nd one really seems to make a huge impact on who goes on as far as the 3rd one. I wonder if that's why they didn't make Liara playable in the 2nd one so she ended up being on the 3rd one for sure.

Btw I'm trying to play on the X1 now but I keep getting prompts with personal information all of the sudden. Should I be concerned on that?

I wish MS could get in conversation with Sammy for Sega acquisition now.
I think Platinum Games would be happy with that. Vanquish and Bayonetta are their babies.

Goatseye said:
I wish MS could get in conversation with Sammy for Sega acquisition now.
I think Platinum Games would be happy with that. Vanquish and Bayonetta are their babies.

Outside of Atlus i dont think they really make anything that great.  I did love Alien Isolation though.

I think they just need to focus on making smarter decisions and try expanding by releasing more on PC.  

Getting sega means, getting persona, skies of Arcadia, shenmue, jet set radio, yakuza, sonic. Etc.. Way better than rare imo

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Xbox One finally climbing again on Amazon, only 4 spots behind PS4 now.

Hey shika have you been able to connect on your XBL account on the X1? I have no problem with the 360 but when I try on the X1 it's asking for a bunch of personal information for some reason and not something I want to do.

shikamaru317 said:

Are Qunari in both Mass Effect and Dragon Age? That's kind of wierd. I wonder if the Dragon Age and Mass Effect universes are linked somehow, like maybe the Mass Effect universe is the Dragon Age universe 2000 years in the future or something. Probably not, lol, probably just Bioware reusing the name Qunari.

Oh snap I meant Quarian. I'm getting mixed up with the 2.

shikamaru317 said:
Linchpin said:

I don't remember what happened on that particular playthrough. I remember on the 3rd one a different Qunari ended up showing up. I can't remember the name. I think after I did the Loyalty mission for Legion it took me to the final stage on its own so there was no going back.

Are Qunari in both Mass Effect and Dragon Age? That's kind of wierd. I wonder if the Dragon Age and Mass Effect universes are linked somehow, like maybe the Mass Effect universe is the Dragon Age universe 2000 years in the future or something. Probably not, lol, probably just Bioware reusing the name Qunari.

I think he means Quarian

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I can connect just fine right now. I'm guessing that MS is doing a securty verification to make sure that your Xbox One hasn't been stolen or something.

I went ahead and filled in the info and finally am logged on again. I just found it strange.

shikamaru317 said:

I wouldnt look at it as all bad.  Theyre restructuring to build for PC more now.  That means a lot of their old ip could come to Steam including shenmue.  Then there is also Atlus games.  Which probably wont, but if sega decides to focus them on PC as well, you could get their games on there too