By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

That would be great, if the collection skips XBO I will rage tho 

Square would be losing money both on the collection and the loss of potential sales of KH3.. Hopefully they understand that.

It really shouldn't be that hard for Square to do it, most of the work is already finished thanks to 1.5 and 2.5 HD. They just need to port those games over to PS4 and XB1, then optimize them so they can run at native 1080p. Then they need to upgrade the visuals on Dream Drop Distance some, improve the textures, lighting, etc, then optimize it so that it can run at 1080p. I'm sure they could get it done by this Holiday season. If they plan to release KH3 next year then they should release the KH Collection this year, it would be silly to release both the Collection and KH3 in the same year. 

3D is quite good, not exactly birth by sleep tier but great.

I'd rank the top 3 like this: BBS > KH2 > DDD.

Hopefully I will be able to replay them soon.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

3D is quite good, not exactly birth by sleep tier but great.

I'd rank the top 3 like this: BBS > KH2 > DDD.

Hopefully I will be able to replay them soon.

The only KH game I've played is KH2, which was amazing imo. That's one of the reasons why I really want them to release KH Collection this year, so that I can experience the rest of the games before KH3 releases.

I didn't play the DS ones (then again those aren't on the collection), cause they looked and sounded dumb imo. Also never played chain of memories, part of the collection, it would be a first for me.

roborad said:
Ok, just finished sunset overdrive.
Honestly, so far, it's my favorite game on the Xbox one.
It's just ridiculously fun once you master the traversal and get some of the cool weapons, which are just a blast to use.

now, the ending....does that post credits scene hint at a possible sequel??
if yeah, then I'm super amped.

Right on. I still got the game sealed up waiting to be played. I'm going to finish Unity first with the odds and ends and prob will start that next.

So as some of you know I'm 15.at first I had my age at like 21 because I didn't want to be judged but then I started noticing people of similar age on this site and I also realized you guys are pretty amazing people that wouldn't judge me based solely on my age. At least that's what I think lol. I would like some actual insight from you guys though. Does my age make you think of me any differently? I hope not because I want to talk about Xbox and be an equal just like any other fan of it on here regardless of my age. I think I'm already doing that but I just want to know for a fact what you guys think xD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

I didn't play the DS ones (then again those aren't on the collection), cause they looked and sounded dumb imo. Also never played chain of memories, part of the collection, it would be a first for me.

358/2 Days seems interesting to me, but I like Roxas and Organization XIII, so that's probably why. Chain or Memories and Re:Coded seem kind of meh. It's a shame that they only have HD cutscenes from 358/2 and Re:Coded in 1.5 and 2.5 though, a part of me wishes that they'd take the time to fully port them over for the Collection, but a bigger part of me wants the Collection sooner. 

COM is quite important story wise, days introduces useless elements while coded well.. Is coded (ehh.

I like roxas a lot, I also find the organization interesting. What I dislike about days is the mission system, I can't imagine myself having fun over that, I'm ok with just cut scenes :/

Around the Network
kinisking said:
So as some of you know I'm 15.at first I had my age at like 21 because I didn't want to be judged but then I started noticing people of similar age on this site and I also realized you guys are pretty amazing people that wouldn't judge me based solely on my age. At least that's what I think lol. I would like some actual insight from you guys though. Does my age make you think of me any differently? I hope not because I want to talk about Xbox and be an equal just like any other fan of it on here regardless of my age. I think I'm already doing that but I just want to know for a fact what you guys think xD

kinisking said:

I don't really care, I would treat you the same if you were 10 or 80.

I know forum(not vgc related) users who don't think/act this way, but I always did.

Angelus said:
kinisking said:

lol..

Angelus said:
kinisking said:

Lol! That actually made me laugh haha. And thanks tiago and shikamaru,! 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

I don't check people's profiles unless they're banned, so unless someone specifically tells me their age or they act really immaturely I won't even give it a thought