By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TiagoCosta said:

But still, I would like a few jp games to entertain me until then.

1-2 per year isn't enough. Sure I'm looking forward to type 0 and DOA, then naruto should arrive this year.. sonic maybe? And that's it.

Next year probably scalebound and phantom dust, that's fine, but more than that? Maybe ff15 but I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Looking back to 360 it was jp games left and right, most exclusives. I literally couldn't manage them all. I don't ask for the same scenario here but come on.. everything got a mid term. And loosing all multiplats isn't part of that.

Well at least there's plenty of Xbox 360 jrpgs to enjoy in the mean time while waiting for the new ones to come out. There's a few I haven't played yet myself like Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Enchanted Arms, and The Last Remnant. I'm sure there's a few others that I can't think of atm. But my most absolute favorite Xbox jrpg is of course Infinite Undiscovery. I can still dream that a sequel will release.

Around the Network
Linchpin said:
TiagoCosta said:

But still, I would like a few jp games to entertain me until then.

1-2 per year isn't enough. Sure I'm looking forward to type 0 and DOA, then naruto should arrive this year.. sonic maybe? And that's it.

Next year probably scalebound and phantom dust, that's fine, but more than that? Maybe ff15 but I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Looking back to 360 it was jp games left and right, most exclusives. I literally couldn't manage them all. I don't ask for the same scenario here but come on.. everything got a mid term. And loosing all multiplats isn't part of that.

Well at least there's plenty of Xbox 360 jrpgs to enjoy in the mean time while waiting for the new ones to come out. There's a few I haven't played yet myself like Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Enchanted Arms, and The Last Remnant. I'm sure there's a few others that I can't think of atm. But my most absolute favorite Xbox jrpg is of course Infinite Undiscovery. I can still dream that a sequel will release.

That's true, 360 games don't stop me from change sides tho that was the point.

I need to buy resonance of fate, always found the girl cute but still didn't get it lol

TiagoCosta said:

I need to buy resonance of fate, always found the girl cute but still didn't get it lol

Resonance of Fate of made by the same developer that did Infinite Undiscovery right?

Linchpin said:
TiagoCosta said:

Resonance of Fate of made by the same developer that did Infinite Undiscovery right?

Yup, tri ace. (Star ocean guys)

Hm hopefully after AC Victory they'll finally go to Japan. Really hope that rumor is true

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:

Yup, tri ace. (Star ocean guys)

It's been awhile since I've heard from them. I wonder if they still plan on making any more console games.

As far as other games go like FFXV I'll prob pick that up when it's on sale. I prefer turn based ones and since I'm guessing FFX was the last TB? That was my last one I've played.

NobleTeam360 said:
Hm hopefully after AC Victory they'll finally go to Japan. Really hope that rumor is true

I dunno, I still can't picture AC in Japan for some reason. When I think Japan I think Samurais and Ninjas.

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

I'm hoping that Square Enix will announce a Kingdom Hearts Collection for PS4 and XB1 for release this Holiday season. 

That would be great, if the collection skips XBO I will rage tho 

Square would be losing money both on the collection and the loss of potential sales of KH3.. Hopefully they understand that.

Regarding KI on evo, the organizer said:

On the subject of Killer Instinct, Cuellar says that game would not have been picked for EVO 2015 had it not been for the frequent content updates it receives, which helped it make the list.

Clearly Microsoft pushed ($) for it, I assume.

Ok, just finished sunset overdrive.
Honestly, so far, it's my favorite game on the Xbox one.
It's just ridiculously fun once you master the traversal and get some of the cool weapons, which are just a blast to use.

now, the ending....does that post credits scene hint at a possible sequel??
if yeah, then I'm super amped.