By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

true_fan said:
TiagoCosta said:

PS I'm not really annoyed, just being impatient. I personally think it's good that no information Gears related has leaked.

Lol i feel your pain.  Itll be at E3 though im sure

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
So underwhelming, so much for gears announcement :(

Why is a tweet about it being the one year anniversary of them getting the license underwhelming? It's just a statement. No more no less. Do you expect them to come out on twitter and just be like "yo guys, Gears Collection coming right up! #Ready4Summer"?

Angelus said:
TiagoCosta said:
So underwhelming, so much for gears announcement :(

Why is a tweet about it being the one year anniversary of them getting the license underwhelming? It's just a statement. No more no less. Do you expect them to come out on twitter and just be like "yo guys, Gears Collection coming right up! #Ready4Summer"?

The problem isn't this tweet by itself, did you miss what was said this week? 

JayWood2010 said:
true_fan said:
TiagoCosta said:

PS I'm not really annoyed, just being impatient. I personally think it's good that no information Gears related has leaked.

Do you think it will be I full blowout? For some reason, I believe they won't show much until 2016 E3. But, Phil Spencer did say more games would be having betas, so we might get a Gears 4 beta this holiday.

true_fan said:
JayWood2010 said:

Do you think it will be I full blowout? For some reason, I believe they won't show much until 2016 E3. But, Phil Spencer did say more games would be having betas, so we might get a Gears 4 beta this holiday.

Nah i think it will be a teaser.  If the Gears collection, Anniversary, or whatever it ends up being is true i imagine theyll come and talk about how they acquired gears and show that off.  Then after thats over youll get some kind of teaser for Gears of War 4.  I think it will be treated similar to how they did Halo 5 but only better because Gears is better ;)

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
Angelus said:

The problem isn't this tweet by itself, did you miss what was said this week? 

I must have missed it. Like True_fan said, im just impatient.  But i really see it as doubtful for us to see anything Gears related until E3.  You may hear some stuff about it in the next 5 months but i doubt theyll show it

JayWood2010 said:
So im going to be getting Dragon Age Inquisition for PC in the next few weeks. Im bringing this up because i want to know two things. How is the story? And also do i need play the previous games to understand it?

I played a few hours of one, and none of two.

And I loved Inquisition.

My understanding is that some of the characters might be different for people who saved them/killed them off in earlier games, and you miss a little character back story.

But honestly I wouldn't have known it if I didn't look it up.

Story gets a little tired towards the end, but otherwise is great.

(Play it on a difficulty above normal...it is challenging at first, but on normal you'll wind up completely overpowered if you've been doing a lot of side missions).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
JayWood2010 said:

Thanka xD doesnt seem like itll really effect me then.  I usually always play games on hard difficulty actually. 

And you should start commenting in this thread more.

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Dragon Age: Inquisition Fastest Selling BioWare Game Ever

by 
William D'Angelo, posted 1 hour ago / 407 Views

Electronic Arts has announced in its investors call, attended by MCVUK, that Dragon Age: Inquisition was BioWare's fastest selling game in its history, beating out its Mass Effect and Star Wars games.

"Dragon Age: Inquisition had by far the most successful launch in BioWare’s history, exceeding our expectations," said Electronic Arts CFO Blake Jorgensen.

Dragon Age: Inquisition was released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on November 18 in North America and November 21 in Europe.

Yeah, VGC has it at 3.03 million so far, with digital included it's probably approaching 4 million now (digital is more popular than physical on PC). Considering the fact that Mass Effect 3 is their bestselling game at about 6 million lifetime, it does seem like DA: I could outsell it. 

A strong Bioware is always good for gamers. Especially RPG gamers.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Live down atm. Works half for me but it won't load achievements app, crashes everytime