By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Versus_Evil said:
JayWood2010 said:

I agree, I know they're not in the same genre of racing games but FM6 has alot to live up to.

FM6 wouldnt really have to live up to FH2 since they play way different.  FM6 just needs to improve upon FM5.  I think if FM learns anything from FH itll be weather an day/night cycle

Around the Network

I was 100% sarcarstic. After all the doom and gloom we have heard over the last year, it good to hear from top management how XB1 is a part of the MSFT future. I definitely think MSFT wants to take advantage of the network they have built with XBOX with the release of their new products.

Also really nice sales for FH2 and there is the possibility of bundles to extend it's legs.

Crazy how much shit they can fix through updates

shikamaru317 said:

New indie coming to Xbox One, don't think I've seen this posted in here yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyaH6Ov65SU

Seriously, what is with these dicks who downvote every indie video they can find on Youtube? This game looks somewhat interesting and has a great 80's-esque soundtrack and yet the video has more downvotes than upvotes. And look at some of those top comments, ugh. I prefer AAA games to indies as well, but I'm not going to hate on indies because of that. Some of the gaming community is so darn immature, it's embarassing really. I fear for the future if people like these are what pass for gamers nowadays. 

.......I'd downvote that too if I cared to vote at all on YouTube. Looks terrible imo

Also it has roughly the same number of up- and downvotes (which is to say not many of either), so while I'd agree that there's a lot of dicks on YouTube, this is hardly worth the small fuss you just made over it.

The random disconnects also happen over here, good to see something being done.

---

The indie isn't that bad, by iron Galaxy?

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
TiagoCosta said:
The random disconnects also happen over here, good to see something being done.

---

The indie isn't that bad, by iron Galaxy?

Necrosoft Games and Iron Galaxy Studios, its their first collaboration. You probably know who IG are, they've worked on a range of games ranging from terrible > average to great. Necrosoft (fyi they've got a cool logo) have created Oh, Deer! and Gunhouse, Imo neither of those two where good.

Iron did a lot of AAA already, doesn't scream indie to me but necrosoft sounds and seems to be a mobile dev. Weird combination.

btw, done. 

@TiagoCostaX: @XboxP3 stuff that need to appear on Xbox, shenmue 3 (1+2 remasters as well) + lost odyssey 2(1 ported to XBO as well) and persona 5!

shikamaru317 said:

I think it looks like an ok game, but as far as that genre of retro, 2D, 4 player competitive games goes I would rather see Microsoft bring Lethal League, Starwhal, or Samurai Gunn to Xbox One. All 3 of those games have a 9/10 on Steam, that's a really good rating. Get on that Microsoft!

Samurai gun is really fun but gets boring fast. Starwhals cool I guess. I forgot the name of it but this one indie brawler that my brother and I played was incredibly fun. We kept laughing our asses off. They need to port that one. I could find out the name relatively quickly an report back if anyone's interested 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Versus_Evil said:
-_- update broke custom backgrounds.

I had problems with it too. I made my background a masterchief collection picture and now I can't change it. I tried many times and its not changing. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

true_fan said:
I was 100% sarcarstic. After all the doom and gloom we have heard over the last year, it good to hear from top management how XB1 is a part of the MSFT future. I definitely think MSFT wants to take advantage of the network they have built with XBOX with the release of their new products.

Also really nice sales for FH2 and there is the possibility of bundles to extend it's legs.

I think they see the benefits of having a gaming division. They can use it for producing apps on for the Windows phone, and they can take advantage of the huge pc gaming market. And by porting Xbox exclusives to pc, they can make more money and appeal to both console and pc owners with the same games. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
true_fan said:

I don't believe Satya, we all know he is looking to sell XBOX as soon as possible.

I have to admit, I'm one of the people who often says that Nadella wants to get rid of Xbox. But its great to hear the encouraging words from him about Xbox and gaming. He seems to have changed his attitude on the matter. But I guess after the Mojang purchase, it was obvious he wants to keep gaming as a part of MS for the long run. 

It was never him who was against Xbox. It was investors. He's the one who said Xbox is important and kept it.