By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

daredevil.shark said:

@tiago - What's hc?

Home console.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
daredevil.shark said:

@tiago - What's hc?

Home console.

I am not oiling you or buttering you. You mentioned being poor. I don't know your situation but you are a good hearted person.

daredevil.shark said:
TiagoCosta said:
daredevil.shark said:

@tiago - What's hc?

Home console.

I am not oiling you or buttering you. You mentioned being poor. I don't know your situation but you are a good hearted person.

In the past it wasn't this way, but then my father fell sick together with university expenses is hard. 

I'm not that great, at all... 

Eurogamer also played the Xbox one build, probably all did.

Guys and ladies come on .. Have you really expected 5 new aaa studios ? It will never happen in such a short time. Building a studio takes time and a lot of money. 343 industries and black tusk are the best examples for this. Both studios haven't released a game after the first 3 years. 343 studios got founden 2007 and halo 4 came 2012 out. 5 fucking years . Black tusk got founded 2012 and they first gears game will release in 2016. Another fucking 5 years. Turn 10 got funden 2001 and the first Forza came 2005 out. You cant build a studio in 2 years and then ship a game. Besides that for first party games you dont need a first party studios. State of Decay, Quantum Break, Ori, Scalebound, Crackdown etc are first party games that are build from not first party studios. Owning ips are the future and not how many studios you have . Besides that we already know that microsoft are hiring people for a new rts studio that are working on a game for pc and xbox one. This is the next studio after black tusk. Step for step.Team dakota and lionhead studios have incubation studios for new ips. Rare can maybe shine again like a phoenix from the ashes. Microsoft have already enough studios and yes the more is better but you except to much. I have nothing against acquiring or build an new studio because i think remedy are a perfect fit for microsoft but come on..

Around the Network

They need shenmue to fill some spaces. Definitely.

I need to spam phil again.

Xbox 6.6 Million FY15 Q2

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196982

JayWood2010 said:

Xbox 6.6 Million FY15 Q2

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196982

12m~ XB1 and 87m~ 360!

99m!

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

12m~ XB1 and 87m~ 360!

99m!

Really great results.  Really makes that AMD thread look bad too.  

X360 needs 13m more to reach 100m.  If they push hit for the next few years and it sees an eventualy very low pricepoint it could do it. PS2 sold for years after PS3 released

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

12m~ XB1 and 87m~ 360!

99m!

Really great results.  Really makes that AMD thread look bad too.  

X360 needs 13m more to reach 100m.  If they push hit for the next few years and it sees an eventualy very low pricepoint it could do it. PS2 sold for years after PS3 released

It won't. It sucks but it won't. My estimate now is 92m, high end 95m if they give it a huge push for its 10th anniversary.

It shipped 4m~ last year, will ship about 2 - 2.6m this year.