By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

YOu not going to upgrade to Win10?

I don't have an XBox & only game on consoles and mobile. I don't have a PC. Typing this from an iPad actually

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
JayWood2010 said:

I don't have an XBox & only game on consoles and mobile. I don't have a PC. Typing this from an iPad actually

Well you can always buy an Xbox eventually. Even if you don't theyres gonna be plenty of great things coming your way on ps and a Nintendo (;

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Angelus said:
maximrace said:
Looks like we have a Borderlands Online incoming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovF44awauD4

Anyone speak Japanese.....or Chinese....asianese...? Shut up ok it all looks/sounds the same to me. Adopt a damn language that doesn't have more symbols than Borderlands does guns!

But ya anyway, I could see that being legit I suppose. Seems like an odd "teaser" leak though. I mean what are the chances that the first teaser from a major western franchise is produced completely in japa...chine.....some Asian language

All I know is Korean has a shit ton more circles than the other languages 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Has Microsoft commented on the possibility of letting companies sell gamerpics on Xbox One similar to Xbox 360?

I'm honestly bored of the free ones...

Hell I can't even have a Halo avatar, what kind of shit is that?

well, Steam has official gamerpics and they are all free, I think many devs would release free ones if they could. Just look at that amount of pics on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/actions/GameAvatars/

Too bad that most are only for some indie games but if there would be the possibility for devs to sell them we would probably get even more and also better ones (many on Steam are not really awesome but better than nothing).

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
JayWood2010 said:

Buy one on black friday this year. The price will probably drop to $299 with a free game. Right now I wouldn't recomend one if you already have a PS4. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:
crissindahouse said:

well, Steam has official gamerpics and they are all free, I think many devs would release free ones if they could. Just look at that amount of pics on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/actions/GameAvatars/

Too bad that most are only for some indie games but if there would be the possibility for devs to sell them we would probably get even more and also better ones (many on Steam are not really awesome but better than nothing).

You can also upload your own to steam though. That's how I got my Pikachu picture there

yeah I know but I doubt that MS would ever impement it, that's why I didn't even mention it. Valve doesn't care if people who don't like to see it could see profile pictures of butts or tits but MS does and even if they would implement something to report these pics they couldn't control this to 100% and they don't want this kind of press. 

There are just too many on Xbox Live who would use these kind of pics^^

Microsoft just needs to do allow gamerpic unlocks for games like they did with X360

JayWood2010 said:
Microsoft just needs to do allow gamerpic unlocks for games like they did with X360

That was nice, not only did you get achievements but you could also earn gamerpics/avatar items/themes/even DLC in games on 360. 

I always liked that.

kinisking said:

Well you can always buy an Xbox eventually. Even if you don't theyres gonna be plenty of great things coming your way on ps and a Nintendo (;

Yeah, not this gen. I already expanded this gen by getting the PS4. XBox next gen is possible though