By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
crissindahouse said:

Funny how these people always act as if hey didn't want to get people so excited. It's always the same, teasing something to let people believe something awesome will happen just to say later "that's not what I meant". 

I mean, if that wouldn't be his intention he would have said "no BK3" in his first tweet. This pretty much happens every single day nowadays, these attention whores^^

True.  He knew exactly what he was doing.  I mean if it isnt related to Rare, Microsft, and it isnt banjo kazooie then why in the hell would BK fans be excited

spiritual successor? idk former banjo developers making a new game? Its a reaching a bit but maybe he wasnt trying to imply it was BK. ( although sadly he probably was.)

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
I just want him to answer if streaming goes to phones as well. I assume it does but idk

I'm not too sure about the phones. Windows 10 PCs and Tablets for sure, but not really sure about Windows 10 phones.

Versus_Evil said:
So if Elder Scrolls Online is free to play does that mean the digital version will be free to download??

It should be, yeah. 

Hopefully!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

lol if some previous BK devs really are making a spiritual successor, and it looks good that wouldn't be very great for MS since it's rumoured they plan on bringing BK back themselves in the near future

Versus_Evil said:
Conegamer said:
Versus_Evil said:
So if Elder Scrolls Online is free to play does that mean the digital version will be free to download??

It should be, yeah. 

Hopefully!

Yeah hopefully. Would love that to be the case, paying £40 (£59.99 for digital) for a free to play game would be ridiculous.

Heh, never really thought of it like that. Guess there's only one way to find out but I'd be amazed.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

Yeah hopefully. Would love that to be the case, paying £40 (£59.99 for digital) for a free to play game would be ridiculous.

Gamestop has the game listed for both Xbox One and PS4 for $59.99

Aww, that's a bit of a letdown.

Probably should have guessed it actually, but nevermind. 

Take your time Gearbox. Just make sure you put Destiny it's place whenever you release it, because you very easily can, and you better.

And that's coming from somebody who doesn't even like Borderlands that much

kinisking said:
JayWood2010 said:

spiritual successor? 

If its good i dont mind.  A real Banjo from rare plus a spiritual successor. I could live with that xD

Guys its Banjo Kazooie's spiritual successor by former rare employees going by Mingy Jongo

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2r0wnp/cancelled_banjokazooie_spiritual_successor_alive/