By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Personally, I would rather listen to the worst sony trolls than some of people on Halo waypoint. All Halo needs is tweaks/nerfing, maybe remove kill cams, and add a mercenary tdm so I don't have to play against parties.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
JayWood2010 said:

Ive been on Halo Waypoint.  That type of stuff is typical responses for betas and feedback where people complain about everything.  Gears forum use to be the exact same way, same goes to KI.  When it comes to those type of things you have to figure out what is real problems and what isnt

DexInDaJungle said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Oh yeah, today is the 9th so start up a game of Halo 2 for an achievement

I cheated all those achievements.

How so :O

Also finally completed the win 100 rounds on Titanfall gen 8, gen nine here I come!

Disconnect from your internet and then hard reset your xbox. Now you can set the date and just go to each game you need to. Keep changing the day and playing the needed game. And when you get back online all the achievements will pop.

true_fan said:

Personally, I would rather listen to the worst sony trolls than some of people on Halo waypoint. All Halo needs is tweaks/nerfing, maybe remove kill cams, and add a mercenary tdm so I don't have to play against parties.

I agree on the kill cams stuff.

They were bad and glitchy in Halo 4 and they're just like that in the Halo 5 beta.  Heck, even if they got fixed and polished for the final game, I feel as if kill cams ruin the flow of the game.  Additionally, I can't even see what happens around my body after I die.  Others can't see me tea-bag them and I can't see what happens to my grenade after I throw it.  For those reasons alone, kill cams should be optional or completely removed. 

shikamaru317 said:
hudsoniscool said:
JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:
Halo 5 added 34k on the new preorder chart. Not bad for a game that's a year out from a franchise that isn't what it used to be lol

lol we get threads like that about every halo game made.  Just ignore them.  The beta has had exceptionally great responses btw xD

I wouldn't say that. I'd say "good". Tons and tons of people on halo waypoint hating on it. Massive amount. A lot of halo fans do not like sprint, no matter what. They want it out. That's the biggest complaint followed by ttk(time to kill). Lots of people complaining about that as well.

I like it a lot(but for some reason I can't aim my gun in it for sh!t). But I think they should toss sprint, and increase movement speed by 10-20%. I think they should also decrease rate of fire for most guns.

As far as sprint goes I'd guess 90% of fans fall in one of these 2 catagorys

• don't like sprint

• don't care.

For this reason i say toss it.

The problem is that if they remove sprint it kills alot of the jumps they've already designed for the maps, there are several jumps you can only do if you jump out of a sprint. They'd have to increase movement speed by more than 10-20% to make those jumps possible.  Would break the map design they had planned for these maps. They could still remove it but I don't know if they will. Personally I have no problem with either the sprint or time to kill. Halo 5's beta is the most fun I've ever had playing a Halo game.

Most jumps could be made with thruster only few need both. They could fix it if they wanted to. Anyway I dont sprint at all guys. I was just saying what I've been hearing. I do think ttk should be increased though. Everything kills faster, by eighther being more damaging or shooting faster.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
kinisking said:
It'd about time we got a proper bleach game on an Xbox console :(. Idc if it's for 360 just give me one xd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
This!!!!!!!!! I'd love a Bleach game on Xbox, or PS honestly. That PS3 game was so meh... 

I wouldn't mind Cyber Connect 2 developing it either. Anything would be nice at this point. 

I would mind tbh. Don't get me wrong i enjoyed the naruto games (got 100 percent on generations actually). But their game play is overly simplistic and it gets boring after a while. If it's a fighter game I would rather have something like heat the soul series. (I think it's called that lol). But what I really want from a bleach game is something like that ps3 one. Just less meh xD

edit: I love how the ps3 one was so meh we dont remember the name lulz

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

roborad said:
hudsoniscool said:
JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:
Halo 5 added 34k on the new preorder chart. Not bad for a game that's a year out from a franchise that isn't what it used to be lol

lol we get threads like that about every halo game made.  Just ignore them.  The beta has had exceptionally great responses btw xD

I wouldn't say that. I'd say "good". Tons and tons of people on halo waypoint hating on it. Massive amount. A lot of halo fans do not like sprint, no matter what. They want it out. That's the biggest complaint followed by ttk(time to kill). Lots of people complaining about that as well.

I like it a lot(but for some reason I can't aim my gun in it for sh!t). But I think they should toss sprint, and increase movement speed by 10-20%. I think they should also decrease rate of fire for most guns.

As far as sprint goes I'd guess 90% of fans fall in one of these 2 catagorys

• don't like sprint

• don't care.

For this reason i say toss it.

1)  343 is not going to simply "toss" out sprint, a feature that they have likely used to build the maps and campaign around.  And honestly, I feel that sprint in Halo 5 is wholly balanced. 

2)  it's harder to aim because there's almost no aim-assist (like the first Halo) -->  I actually like it this way.  Increases the skill gap.  And waypoint is just a negative cesspool.  If you really want to hear some actual constructive and rational feedback for the Halo games, the Halo reddit sub is your best bet.  

3)  As for the ttk thing  -->  Wasn't it pretty much the same for the Halo 2 BR as well?  

I don't think its the lack of auto aim. Im good at halo 1. Aiming is just a little different. It's OK I'll get used to it. 

I think sprint is balanced too but they could toss it if they wanted too. I fail to see why they couldn't remove it. They would have to shorten a few jumps but oh well. 

The br kill time is a little faster as it now shoots faster but that isn't the problem. The problem is all the guns and nades are all way stronger. I get that they want people to use something other than the be and power weapons but kill time has gotten even fast than it was in 4. I think they need to nerf everything a little bit.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Versus_Evil said:
VisionarySine said:

I'm intrested to know your choices for the last episode. The finale is really crazy.

Ofcourse, I'm just starting ep 4. When I'm done I'll give my opinions on the game and the final chapter in here.

Plz put spoilers

I second TheSting. Spoiler tags please people!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
kinisking said:
Slade6alpha said:
kinisking said:
It'd about time we got a proper bleach game on an Xbox console :(. Idc if it's for 360 just give me one xd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
This!!!!!!!!! I'd love a Bleach game on Xbox, or PS honestly. That PS3 game was so meh... 

I wouldn't mind Cyber Connect 2 developing it either. Anything would be nice at this point. 

I would mind tbh. Don't get me wrong i enjoyed the naruto games (got 100 percent on generations actually). But their game play is overly simplistic and it gets boring after a while. If it's a fighter game I would rather have something like heat the soul series. (I think it's called that lol). But what I really want from a bleach game is something like that ps3 one. Just less meh xD

What would you think about a Bleach Warriors game?

I would probably enjoy it but it wouldnt be the ideal bleach game 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion