By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FrontlineJaguar said:
Conegamer said:

Nice review. I like the detail you put into the "Few twists" section; it explains a lot of the concepts without spoiling things, which is tough to do. 

Haven't played the game yet so can't comment on the score, but it seems to reflect well on the overall review. You should be pleased!

Also I didn't know you were a writer. That's pretty neat! I also do the odd article here and there.

Thanks.

Most of the people in Empire know that I am writer since they helped me to conduct my very first interview with Press Play and how can one miss Wright he is resposnsible for giving starter for my first article so I owe all this to Xbox Empire and Wright.

I do remember you mentioning something about it a while ago, infact. Just forgot about it I'm afraid with everything else which has been going on lately. But I'm glad it's going well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
Conegamer said:

Nice review. I like the detail you put into the "Few twists" section; it explains a lot of the concepts without spoiling things, which is tough to do. 

Haven't played the game yet so can't comment on the score, but it seems to reflect well on the overall review. You should be pleased!

Also I didn't know you were a writer. That's pretty neat! I also do the odd article here and there.

Thanks.

Most of the people in Empire know that I am writer since they helped me to conduct my very first interview with Press Play and how can one miss Wright he is resposnsible for giving starter for my first article so I owe all this to Xbox Empire and Wright.

I do remember you mentioning something about it a while ago, infact. Just forgot about it I'm afraid with everything else which has been going on lately. But I'm glad it's going well.

Yeah I made a deal with empire that I will show them the interview with Press Play before it goes live but when it goes live they will have to visit the interview and it looks like they were honest with the deal because that article that high number of hits somewhere between 15,000-18,000

FrontlineJaguar said:
Conegamer said:

Thanks.

You do a good job.  Both you and Maximrace (different sites, but active in XBE) does a great job.  And we appreciate your guys stuff here.  I def remember your Press Play interview.

JayWood2010 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
Conegamer said:

Thanks.

You do a good job.  Both you and Maximrace (different sites, but active in XBE) does a great job.  And we appreciate your guys stuff here.  I def remember your Press Play interview.

Well the difference is not much as you said he works for a website dedicated to Xbox whereas I manage Xbox stuff for the website I work accompanied with Microsoft work. So not a big difference same goal different routes I would say

Well i read through the Rare thread. Shame every Rare thread is constantly trolled with no repurcussions.

Either way. What I want from rare the most

1. Banjo
2. Conker
3. Kameo
4. Jet Force Gemini
5. Viva Pinatas

Personally i think these are their best franchises. While i think they have tons of other amazing games like Battletoads, Perfect Dark, and of course Killer Instinct (but its already rebooted). I personally find these to be their best work

Around the Network

My list:

1. Conker
2. Kameo
3. Jet force Gemini
4. Banjo
5. Perfect Dark

Rare threads are to be avoided, sadly :(

What I want from Rare

Perfect Dark as an adventure game a bit like Tomb Raider
Cameo
Conker
Battletoads
a Kart racing like they did with Diddy Kong
A banjo game (I'm not familiar with Banjo so I wish they make a proper one for all of you wanting one).

1 conker
2 bsnjo
3 viva pinata
4kart racing
5perfect dark (would be 3rd place if it'd actually tomb raider

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Jazz2K said:

Awwh man xD  That was my favorite game as a kid.  

JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:

Awwh man xD  That was my favorite game as a kid.  

Sonic All Star Racing is close to that imo. But I think the Joy Ride devs should make another Joy Ride for X1.