By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Linchpin said:
Conegamer said:

Heh, I'd love to see that! Would likely be well deserved if it's as good as the previous entries in the series. 

But somehow I doubt everyone will but 5 copies, we can dream though...

We sure can. Well realistically I think 5+ million would be awesome. Althought I'd love to see it hit 10+ LT.

I think 10mil plus is possible. 

4-6mil in 2015 (depending on when it releases)

11mil LT

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Linchpin said:
Conegamer said:

Heh, I'd love to see that! Would likely be well deserved if it's as good as the previous entries in the series. 

But somehow I doubt everyone will but 5 copies, we can dream though...

We sure can. Well realistically I think 5+ million would be awesome. Althought I'd love to see it hit 10+ LT.

I think 10mil plus is possible. 

11mil LT

The Halo 5 bundle will be glorious.

jlmurph2 said:

It really will be. Is there a confirmed bundle releasing, then? It only makes sense though, but they could do what they did with Sunset Overdrive and have it only as a (very) limited run which would be a shame.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I hope they plan on making lots of Halo 5 bundles though. Much more than the SO bundle especially since everywhere in a 20 mile radius ran out of them within less than a week.

Linchpin said:
I hope they plan on making lots of Halo 5 bundles though. Much more than the SO bundle especially since everywhere in a 20 mile radius ran out of them within less than a week.

A white Xbox 1 slim with Halo 5 for $299. That would sell out everywhere! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

11mil LT

Does it make much of a difference if it releases in September or November though? Halo 4 came out in November and sold faster than any other Halo game, so I still think it would sell similarly in either month. I'd prefer September since there is much less competition. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:

Does it make much of a difference if it releases in September or November though? Halo 4 came out in November and sold faster than any other Halo game, so I still think it would sell similarly in either month. I'd prefer September since there is much less competition. 

I agree. I much prefer buying a game in September than November. I can't afford to buy every game I want just in that month alone lol.

And as far as the White X1 slim Halo 5 bundle for $299. If that doesn't boost sales over PS4 during that promotion I have no clue what would. That's too sweet of a deal to pass up.

Conegamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

It really will be. Is there a confirmed bundle releasing, then? It only makes sense though, but they could do what they did with Sunset Overdrive and have it only as a (very) limited run which would be a shame.

Phil was asked about it during this interview at 13:10

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/23/podcast-unlocked-episode-167-phil-spencer-interview?watch

Pretty much laughs and says they haven't announced any custom consoles. Then says in the past they've done Halo consoles and they've done really well so he'll just leave it at that.

- If Banjo or any other Rare game will be released on September, it will be on every website front page. That is like free advertisement. This won't happen if they decided to release it in November where it has to compete with many big IPs.
- Having a HUGE year means more than one game from them. Press Play might be co-working with Rare. They just released their game last December.

*Tries to hum those sheet notes.. Nope doesn't ring any bells. Then again I've never really played Banjo so I haven't heard all the music from there, not Conker either. Also doesn't look like that Kameo excerpt. All I can see is the start of a melody, and most probably a good one since it's Robin Beanland.

Yep.