By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

30 minutes a day? Better than nothing!

Upload pics when/if you can!!

Around the Network

Yeah with a beta you shouldn't even talk about it with some terms of use... I got an invite by mail for it a few days ago... But a short trip turned into a long one when the gf got to go to the hospital for a couple of days.. Well she is fine at least :D but I didn't take the tablet PC... you know "short trip" = for once disconnect for a while and enjoy... Well never again.. Now always bring something just in case :p
can't wait to try it

The X1 beta needs to be way easier to get into than the PC one, I can't even get a code and I signed up months ago :(

Ryuu96 said:

Omfg, I just jumped like 8 times playing Project Spark Slender Man ¬.¬ LOL, Fucking Squirrels and Birds flying and Slender made me jump, Nowhere near as jumpy as the proper Slender though obviously =P Also Played Whomp's Fortress from Super Mario 64 remake =P Haha Project Spark is pretty awesome, It even had the little bomber Men and the big boulder heads

Can't believe I was scared playing Slender Man on Project Spark...

lololol  

Ive signed up for Project spark but im not good with creating stuff on games.  So ill be living through players creations.

I really wish they would have done what LittleBigPlanet did and had their own story as well.

Ryuu96 said:

Same, I can't create nothing Lol So I just play user created maps, I do it on Halo Forge allot aswell =P 

People will create games with stories so it's ok =P I heard you can make multiple checkpoints/worlds in your game so if I get to the door at the end off a level it transports me to another world so people could make mini campaigns with cutscenes, Pretty cool

That is pretty cool. Curious to see how creative people can be story wise.  

Either way it is a free game so that is a plus xD

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
The X1 beta needs to be way easier to get into than the PC one, I can't even get a code and I signed up months ago :(

I think you had to off signed up before 24th of June to get a PC code, They are doing it gradually aswell giving to more people so their servers don't screw up and if you get a pc code your XBL becomes "Spark Enabled" Which means you can play the Beta on Xbox One aswell without having to get another code, You could wait around Mike, Reddit or Twitter aswell, Some people are giving their codes away if they get extras or if they don't have windows 8, The reddit Project Spark forums have had like 5 code giveaways I think and not many people check them by the looks off it =P

Thanks, I'll be sure to check that out.

Nice! Project Spark is gonna be big man

ZOO TYCOON IS SUCKING THE SOUL OUT OF ME.

So difficult to get variant breeds -_-

Also Jay check your inbox, I can't send another invite to you for gamerscore league as it says you have one outstanding to accept/decline :P

Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
ZOO TYCOON IS SUCKING THE SOUL OUT OF ME.

So difficult to get variant breeds -_-

Loll, Done that one =P You researched all off the breeding part? Also, If a animal gets level 15, Sell it, Don't bother trying to breed it, They rarely breed at all if ever at level 15

Haha yeah done all the research, and I release them when at level 15. I just had rubbish luck with Rhino's it seems :P

Skies of Arcadia? That looks pretty sweet!