By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

NobleTeam360 said:
Well I hope Dragon Age gets GOTY. I'll pull for Unity to get it too, I'd rather it go to DA though

I wouldnt mind if DA gets GoTY honestly.  It looks good.  The only reason it isnt on my day one list is because i didnt play the first two.

Oh btw, 3 Panther turnovers now ;)

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Well I hope Dragon Age gets GOTY. I'll pull for Unity to get it too, I'd rather it go to DA though

I wouldnt mind if DA gets GoTY honestly.  It looks good.  The only reason it isnt on my day one list is because i didnt play the first two.

Oh btw, 3 Panther turnovers now ;)

Lol, Panthers freaking suck. 

When is the Halo event starting.

NobleTeam360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

To be fair Cam looks like he is dieing out there.  I applaud him for trying to battle his injury but he looks really bad out there.

Jazz2K said:

11 EST

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:

11 EST

Ohh ok thanks

JayWood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

To be fair Cam looks like he is dieing out there.  I applaud him for trying to battle his injury but he looks really bad out there.

Yeah everytime they zoom in on him he's grimacing like he's in serious pain. Hope he gets better, oh and Halo in 2 hours!

shikamaru317 said:

I'm just happy the Lions are having a good season for once. 2nd longest championship drought in the NFL and one of only 4 teams to never play in the Super Bowl. I'd be happy if the Lions went all the way this year. What can I say, I like rooting for the underdogs.

Lets hope they don't have their usual end of the season collapse

shikamaru317 said:
Don't forget guys, Halo Fest stream starting in about 10 minutes, first official Halo 5 footage being shown during the stream.

Why do you think I'm awake? lol

shikamaru317 said:
Don't forget guys, Halo Fest stream starting in about 10 minutes, first official Halo 5 footage being shown during the stream.

I got it on now xD Thankfully the eagles game has been a blow out so i dont feel like im missing anything.  Though id like to see McCoy do a little better