By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Can I add predictions

SO 1st w: 600k
MCC 1st w: 1,300k

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Jazz2K said:
Tomb Raider made me want to give Uncharted a second try. I wasn't a fan of the shooting mechanics in Uncharted so I overlooked it. Playing Tomb Raider made me ask for more. If Sony releases a proper Drake's Collection (not some lame resolution upgrade) I might give in.

Seriously, MCC is spoiling us all. Now every remaster will have to be done MCC's way or it'll be crap.

I agree with you there, I'd be much more likely to give Uncharted a try if Sony released a proper Uncharted Collection on PS4 for a good price with some graphical upgrades as well as a resolution upgrade. Halo:MCC has changed the game, I don't think that publishers can get away with remastering a single game and selling it for $40 or more now. Just look at Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, it barely sold anything when Square Enix released it for $60. Fortunately it seems like EA/Bioware plans to follow in Microsoft's shoes with the Mass Effect collection, all 3 games with all of the DLC included and integrated into the main storyline instead of being seperate. Let's just hope the price is right ($60). 

I really wish ME trilogy is releasing on X1 but you make is sound like it's officila... is it?

Ka-pi96 said:Yes. She seems to be mostly known for her ass, so....

Ass pic of Lara.

Shame she doesn't have much of an ass in the newer game, she's still hot though!

Jazz2K said:
shikamaru317 said:
Jazz2K said:
Tomb Raider made me want to give Uncharted a second try. I wasn't a fan of the shooting mechanics in Uncharted so I overlooked it. Playing Tomb Raider made me ask for more. If Sony releases a proper Drake's Collection (not some lame resolution upgrade) I might give in.

Seriously, MCC is spoiling us all. Now every remaster will have to be done MCC's way or it'll be crap.

I agree with you there, I'd be much more likely to give Uncharted a try if Sony released a proper Uncharted Collection on PS4 for a good price with some graphical upgrades as well as a resolution upgrade. Halo:MCC has changed the game, I don't think that publishers can get away with remastering a single game and selling it for $40 or more now. Just look at Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, it barely sold anything when Square Enix released it for $60. Fortunately it seems like EA/Bioware plans to follow in Microsoft's shoes with the Mass Effect collection, all 3 games with all of the DLC included and integrated into the main storyline instead of being seperate. Let's just hope the price is right ($60). 

I really wish ME trilogy is releasing on X1 but you make is sound like it's officila... is it?

Bioware hinted at a ME trilogy for Xbo and PS4 so I think it's pretty likely. If it comes with all the DLC then I'll buy it for sure. 

Ka-pi96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Ka-pi96 said:Yes. She seems to be mostly known for her ass, so....

Ass pic of Lara.

Shame she doesn't have much of an ass in the newer game, she's still hot though!

That was an ass pic of Chloe actually...

Oh Lara still doesn't have much of an ass though . Chloe isn't really that great looking, overrated just like Uncharted

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That was an ass pic of Chloe actually...

Oh Lara still doesn't have much of an ass though . Chloe isn't really that great looking, overrated just like Uncharted

Slade only just reminded you about your avy and you've forgotten again already? I am disappoint Noble

Damn it, I'm a failure

NobleTeam360 said:
Jazz2K said:

Bioware hinted at a ME trilogy for Xbo and PS4 so I think it's pretty likely. If it comes with all the DLC then I'll buy it for sure. 

Ohh that's some great news thanks.

Fizzie trying to get in the parade lol

Hey here's a little video note in case you like multimedia tweets.

OG Halo 2 on 360 splitscreen is awesome!

I feel like the ancient one of the group. Trying new things on the last-gen console

JayWood2010 said:
 If they do another Perfect Dark it needs to evolve a lot. Im thinking go the uncharted/tomb raider path with it. Make it cinematic and put it in TPS instead of FPS.

TPS Uncharted clone for Perfect Dark?! Now I know for sure you're crazy :|