By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

One thing is for sure. Halo has become one of the biggest games in history. love that it has went into shows, movies, comics, toys, and books.

Around the Network

Yeah I'm really impressed and really glad for Halo's success in all mediums. Well deserved.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Yeah I'm really impressed and really glad for Halo's success in all mediums. Well deserved.

Do you even play or care about halo?  You post in here a lot but i dont think ive ever actually seen you display any genuine support for xbox by discussing things in depth. 

shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, Halo is a huge franchise. The games alone have grossed over $3.4 billion. With the books, figurines, Forward Unto Dawn, and other Halo properties factored in, I'm sure the franchise is over $5 billion.

Id love to know how much the Halo franchise has made combined including books, toys, etc  Id like to see it become a success as a show too because that will reach an even bigger audience.  Id like to see it rival other big scifi names, though i know in some ways halo already does.  

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, Halo is a huge franchise. The games alone have grossed over $3.4 billion. With the books, figurines, tv shows, and other Halo properties factored in, I'm sure the franchise is over $5 billion.

WOW that's HUGE! I never knew Halo was that big. That's definetely bigger than Gran Turismo or any of the other Playstation game franchises. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Halo FTW

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I could be wrong about this but I think that in terms of total franchise gross, it is already the 3rd biggest sci-fi franchise behind Star Wars and Star Trek. If Paramount and CBS don't start doing more with the the Star Trek franchise than they're currently doing (a movie every 3 years and some books & comics here and there) Halo could possibly pass it in the next few years between Halo Collection, Halo 5, Halo Nightfall, and Stephen Spieberg's Halo show on Showtime. 

Wow that is astounding xD  I was going to say those to franchises as bneing the rivals but i thought people would just think i was being dumb lol

Rate the Game/Trailer: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - 5.0

Title Score
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare  5.0
Forza Horizon 2  
Evolve  
Assassin's Creed Unity  
Dragon Age Inquisition  
Dance Central  
Sunset Overdrive  
Fable Legends  
Super Ultra Dead Rising 3  
Project Spark/Conker