By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

riderz13371 said:
Wright said:

Don't you worry, you have Project Sparks to satisfy you while you wait for it.

I'm not worried. I don't plan on getting Xbox One on launch anyways. Plus I'm not even creative enough to make my own game lol

I can make stick figures.  I try and get all the imperfections in the face too.  That is why they have lumpy heads :P lol

I just play other people's creations haha

Around the Network

Before I forget i also want to add that there is only one available slot left in the Gears of War 3 horde event.

Once the last person fills it i will send a pm out to those members arranging a time and date.

Every X1 can be a dev kit huh? That sounds very interesting indeed.
Doubt it'll be much use to me, but I can certainly think of a few friends that will be excited by this news

JayWood2010 said:
Just talked to a friend that works at gamestop. He told me both PS4 and X1 was sold out in under two weeks. Looking good for next gen consoles so far. Hopefully they have a strong launch year :)

Wow, that's great news. I hope both sell similarly atleast in NA because I really like competition. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

HMMM I wonder how much the dev software license will cost though... I doubt Timmy in his cave with a 10 bucks week allowance will be able to afford it...

but I guess it's a cool thing for many dev that have money to invest because they are already in that field.... or big hobbyists

now on the tourney.... what is the GOW and halo level you guys play at ???? cause I play those games but I'm a casual player when it comes to multiplayer.... for my play through I tend to do quantity over quality LOL ( I play a shit load of games but don't master them usually)

Around the Network
endimion said:
HMMM I wonder how much the dev software license will cost though... I doubt Timmy in his cave with a 10 bucks week allowance will be able to afford it...

but I guess it's a cool thing for many dev that have money to invest because they are already in that field.... or big hobbyists

now on the tourney.... what is the GOW and halo level you guys play at ???? cause I play those games but I'm a casual player when it comes to multiplayer.... for my play through I tend to do quantity over quality LOL ( I play a shit load of games but don't master them usually)

I think I'm pretty good at Gears of War. I am level 200, and while that don't really mean anything, I tend to level pretty quick. I've earned my fair share of MVP throughout my online matches!

yeah so I need to practice before I enroll lol... I barely played online with GOW 3

endimion said:
yeah so I need to practice before I enroll lol... I barely played online with GOW 3

We are playing horde, so no problems. We're mates, not enemies!

Wright said:
endimion said:

I think I'm pretty good at Gears of War. I am level 200, and while that don't really mean anything, I tend to level pretty quick. I've earned my fair share of MVP throughout my online matches!

This is me.  

Wright said:
endimion said:

We are playing horde, so no problems. We're mates, not enemies!

Lol I had to do it. Skip to 1:40