By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

NobleTeam360 said:
Where is Slade and Shika? I guess they'll have a bunch of comments to read later on.

I was thinking the same earlier.  Im sure theyll be happy when they come in eventually 

Around the Network

4 weeks of loooow XB1 sales incoming! May will be a bloodbath xD

Seece said:

Yeah, not going to be a great month for XBO in terms of numbers but a promising future is worth it :)

i think if they do another xbox they will use kinect again they just wont bundle it in again and release alittle later

I think until they come up with game changing way of using kinect it'll always be regarded as a gimmick. But I thought this gen more devs would try new ways of interacting with it. If you look at Your Shape Fitness from Ubisoft the UI in the menu adjusted itself depending on your height and keep following your movements... I think subtle integrations like this would already be great... anyway... it might be more ifficult and expensive than I thought.

Around the Network
Seece said:

Agreed. It's gonna be messy alright. Can see the headlines and threads now...

...Until June comes around ofcourse

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

If May sales are really that bad, it is really bad for Kinect, Kinect supporters, Kinect devs and the near future of voice recognition... Thank god they have cortana making head way in home automation... I thought we could count on gamers to advance that field but they seem more backwarded in that aspect than I anticipated....

Lol, that video never gets old.

The way Phil has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if more than 1 Rare game shows up at E3

jlmurph2 said:
The way Phil has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if more than 1 Rare game shows up at E3

Battletoads, Banjo or Conker, and Perfect Dark are the ones i think that are the most plausible right now