By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I wouldn't call that a victory... In my book it's a lesser value, and certainly a step back... But if it pleases some and consequently raise sale numbers and attract more devs good... But it's more like a step back to jump further for MS than a victory for gamers...

Around the Network

Yeah already bought Dark Souls, haven't played Charlie Murder or Street Fighter though. Haven't played either of the X1 games either.

crissindahouse said:
Super Time Force getting decent scores:

GameInformer 8.5
Destructoid 9
Joytick 3.5/5
Eurogamer 8
Polygon 8.5

When is this releasing?

JayWood2010 said:
crissindahouse said:
Super Time Force getting decent scores:

GameInformer 8.5
Destructoid 9
Joytick 3.5/5
Eurogamer 8
Polygon 8.5

When is this releasing?

Tomorrow

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Yeah already bought Dark Souls, haven't played Charlie Murder or Street Fighter though. Haven't played either of the X1 games either.

You haven't played Max yet?! =O

I bought Spartan Assault and still haven't played it xD I should of just waited....

I know I shame the Xbox Nation with my presence.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

When is this releasing?

Tomorrow

Woah, did not know this lol  

I might get it, havent decided.  Isnt Worms coming this month?

Where is Slade and Shika? I guess they'll have a bunch of comments to read later on.

JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

When is this releasing?

Tomorrow

Woah, did not know this lol  

I might get it, havent decided.  Isnt Worms coming this month?

I think so

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You haven't played Max yet?! =O

I bought Spartan Assault and still haven't played it xD I should of just waited....

I know I shame the Xbox Nation with my presence.

I haven't played it yet either bro

JayWood2010 said:

I usually find this youtuber highly annoying but i saw Phil Spencer had tweeted this a while back and decided to watch it.  it was actually pretty good

Very nice video and a very sensitive one at that. I feel like he had a lot to say and really wanted to pass a message but didn't do it while crying or spreading hate because a console doesn't catter to his personal needs. I feel like for some time vlogers just cared about fueling a "war" amongts gamers but in reality we all like the same hobby so we should be praising games instead of consoles. Hope he changes how he does his videos from now on and other vlogers take notice.