By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
No wtf!!!!!

Why was the Neogaf E3 Xbox thread locked? I got my best gifs from that! Loll

i would guess trolls, off-topic, or to early

Around the Network
maximrace said:
JayWood2010 said:

No problem, I should thank you guys for making this such a great place to be with other Xbox fans!

Come and comment more often xD  More people = Better!

Jazz2K said:
Yup, megathon right there. What on earth do they have for E3... first Sunset Overdrive reveal then this news and more to come... aren't they supposed to have a 30min preshow on top of the 1h30 show conference? MS is on fire.

It's great for those that didn't want Kinect but personaly I think it's a bummer because now devs will lose interest in making compelling Kinect games. Really hoped this gen would show what it's capable of but... oh well.

im not expecting much from the pre-show my guess is they will go over what was annouced before the conference, and maybe a tease for something during the conference

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:
^ Are gifs like that allowed? xD I was scared of posting them because I didn't know the exact rules if it involves the competition xD

GIFs aren't allowed if they show the competition doing funny stuff to the other side? I just put it thier because it's funny lol. 

Well I don't know the exact rules! Otherwise I would of been posting a lot more ;)

Well if I get a warning or ban you'll know lol. 

so i dont know if this has any truth behind it but it sounded intresting

Around the Network

Now they can go into E3 with a tonne of good will and no shadows over hanging. They can talk about games games games and that's all anybody will focus on.

yay!

Seece said:
Now they can go into E3 with a tonne of good will and no shadows over hanging. They can talk about games games games and that's all anybody will focus on.

yay!

Would you happen to still have my bingo card? I seem to have lost the page I posted mine on. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Seece said:

yay!

Would you happen to still have my bingo card? I seem to have lost the page I posted mine on. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6298347

Edit - didn't even notice my 26,000th post xD

The things that can happen in a year

Azerth said:

so i dont know if this has any truth behind it but it sounded intresting

Well, Kinect still has to work for those who have it so that this won't change if I would guess. I mean, that would mean that some of the snap features wouldn't work for anyone anymore even with Kinect as long as they would play these games.