By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Retweeted by 

Tease! RT “: Sunset Overdrive play session at 11am for me and the team. Woohoo! ;)

Around the Network

with out Kinect for $399 now available for pre-order

I think I have two things on my Bingo card already. GWG and apps removed from paywall.

Angelus said:
crissindahouse said:
Eurogamer asking people to photoshop Kinect stuff. They really try hard to let Microsoft look bad this gen^^

It's as if they would ask for the console war. What do they expect to get when they ask for that except for people shitting on each other?

Seriously? Wow

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah HUD was turned off because of how bad it was xD they got an award from Microsoft apparently because it was so bad....

Well as long as they have reticles im good xD  

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I think I have two things on my Bingo card already. GWG and apps removed from paywall.

i got GWG but not the paywall.  Ill still win though, just you wait and see :P lol jk

JayWood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

i got GWG but not the paywall.  Ill still win though, just you wait and see :P lol jk

Lol, knowing my luck those will probably be the only two I get xD

NobleTeam360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Believe in Tifa!

Wright said:
NobleTeam360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Believe in Tifa!

I'll stay strong for Tifa!

Ryuu96 said:
I honestly don't really care about this news xD Already have an Xbox One....didn't care about apps behind paywall (but it's on my bingo card!)

GWG is good! just need to know what games in the future first, can't get excited about Spartan Assault and Max xD

But it's great news for Xbox itself! should help with sales, hasn't made me anymore hyped for E3 because I already am really really hyped for it xD

yeah but just think the news is what is normally annouced at e3 so with them doing it now thats probably a good few mins they hav open now to put a game in