By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I'm not feeling this move to unbundle kinect.

Around the Network

Both bundles will launch in the Tier 2 countries too

Max is awesome xD spartan assault.......well its.....hmmm.....hope you guys enjoy it :)

maximrace said:
Both bundles will launch in the Tier 2 countries too

Very nice!  I always wondered how other countries would accept Kinect. Now they can just get the console and not worry about it

JayWood2010 said:
Max is awesome xD spartan assault.......well its.....hmmm.....hope you guys enjoy it :)

Lol, yeah I've heard that a lot. 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Wow big news from Microsoft today, should get the sales really going.

As for the Games with Gold, I just bought Max this week :( Halo Spartan Assault looks good though :)

lol I guess there's hope for me to catch up to Murph in the achievement league after all. I wasn't gonna buy either of those games but if I get them free.....that's a different story 

maximrace said:
Yes this was the news I was talking about

BETTER: I can confirm more Xbox news is coming before E3!

More good news or bad news?

Oh and for those who haven't seen it already 360 games with gold will be Dark Souls, Charlie Murder, and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade edition.

Angelus said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Wow big news from Microsoft today, should get the sales really going.

As for the Games with Gold, I just bought Max this week :( Halo Spartan Assault looks good though :)

lol I guess there's hope for me to catch up to Murph in the achievement league after all. I wasn't gonna buy either of those games but if I get them free.....that's a different story 

Max is a great 100%. Spartan Assault I rage quit on lol

Crissindahouse posted this.  Thought it was was well said

"this tweet pretty much tells how it is:"

people rip on Nintendo for refusing to face reality and change course and rip on Microsoft for correcting their mistakes