By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

i guess thats there way of lowering the price and still be able to make money off the console but damn was not expecting it out of the blue

Around the Network

I guess MS must really have a lot to show at E3 then. This seems like something that would've been announced at E3.

A Kinect-less Xbox One? I'll believe it when I see it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Could be the news Maxim was talking about earlier.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

cool gif i saw on twitter xD

now the million dollar question is it a homage to doctor who or bill and teds adv

Around the Network

http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-delivering-more-choices

Exclusive Discounts. Deals with Gold will also launch for Xbox One in June, delivering discounts for great games each month, with significant savings for Xbox Live Gold members. The first titles offered in June will include “Forza Motorsport 5,” “Ryse: Son of Rome,” and a few other surprises. In the coming months, we will offer significant savings of up to 50 – 75 percent off certain titles. This program will continue to be available for Xbox Live Gold members on Xbox 360. And new on Xbox One, we will launch a virtual VIP room exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members where we will feature free games, monthly deals, and other great benefits.

Popular entertainment apps will be available for all Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners. Xbox 360 has been a leader in delivering entertainment experiences for years, with over 170 global entertainment apps and experiences available today. We’re constantly adding new partners and experiences to the growing catalog on Xbox One. Coming in June, anyone with an Xbox will be able to access popular entertainment experiences – whether or not you have an Xbox Live Gold membership. This includes great gaming apps like Machinima, Twitch and Upload, popular video services like Netflix, Univision Deportes, GoPro, Red Bull TV and HBO GO, sports experiences like the NFL app for Xbox One, MLB.TV, NBA Game Time, NHL Game Center and more.*** Microsoft experiences including Internet Explorer, Skype, OneDrive and OneGuide will also be available to all Xbox customers.**** You can find a full list of apps and features that will be available below.

Who changed my title so quickly? Cone? Was about to change it and noticed it already was

Games with Gold confirmed for June on Xbox One and Deals with Gold also coming to Xbox One. 

bahaha like MCV would be the one aware beofre the big dogs.....

and a Kinect less SKU at the same price as a PS4 is even less attractive than one with Kinect for a 100 more....

so yeah pretty sure they've been played.... they are lookng for clicks or they have incomplete information..... in any case I call it BS for now.. :D

With all this announced before e3 which is actually pretty huge news, they must have some great announcement at e3