By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TheSting said:
DexInDaJungle said:
So from stalking you guys and your convos it seems like a good deal of you already own Xbox Ones which is cool, I myself got it around Thanksgiving. My cat died and I was depressed for a while so it was kind of an impulse buy to distract myself lol

Anyway, I recently got Titanfall and played it a good deal over the weekend, what do you guys think of it so far? Did it live up to the hype for you? I wrote a review for it on my blog if anyone wants to check it out, my first attempt at one so kinda nervous to see what people think.

http://www.rubixgaming.com/rubix-reviews/titanfall-xbox-one/

Good write up. I like Attrition the most.

Thanks for reading! I just spent all of last night playing League of Legends and Titanfall. I live in New York and holy crap was it hot here last night, couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried. So I just woke up all my friends and made them stay up with me :P

Around the Network
Angelus said:
It actually doesn't have to be under 100. I had to trim down quite a bit myself but managed to unlock it with a combined total of 121 friends and followers in the end. I didn"t wanna take off anymore so I just tried it again, and it worked.

Oh ok, I trimmed mine down here at work lol

maximrace said:
Wright said:

I'm CBOAT... No :p. Like I said a while ago I run a Microsoft supported Xbox site with some other guys in Belgium.

Is there a specific time? O.O

lol Eurogamer is fun. The CD Projekt co-founder was talking about PS4 and Xbox One version of the game and how both will look pretty similar (maybe small advantage for PS4 version) and that all the 1080p stuff is only a PR stunt and less important for gamers and that you can get the most out of the PC version but their headline is:

"The Witcher 3 may run better on PS4 than Xbox One"

just to get most clicks. 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-13-the-witcher-3-may-run-better-on-ps4-than-xbox-one

shikamaru317 said:

I watch it on HBO Go but if im remembering correctly the director, writers, or somebody said they dont mind that it is the most pirated show and that they just want people to watch it.  Im sure they'd be happier if people pay for it but if someone truly cant afford it im sure they'd just prefert them to watch it instead of missing out completely.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

lmao that is hilarious xD  Gotta love jouralists

Round 2: Most Anticipated Xbox Game Pre-E3

Starwars Battlefront  (9)  
Halo  (33)  Halo
The Division  (39)  The Division
Cyber Punk 2077  (11)  
Destiny  
Evolve  
Final Fantasy XV  
Dying Light  
Dragon Age: Inquisition  
Witcher 3  
Deus Ex  
Project Spark  
kingdom Hearts 3  
Tomb Raider  
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor  
Sleeping Dogs:Triad Wars  
D4  
Mass Effect 4  
Hitman  
Sunset Overdrive  
No Man's Sky  
Quantum Break  
Hyper Light Drifter  
Below  

JayWood2010 said:
crissindahouse said:

lmao that is hilarious xD  Gotta love jouralists

I'm not quite sure if gaming journalism is anything like other forms of journalism in this regard, but if it is, I think it's important to point out that the actual journalist who writes the article usually has no influence over the headline for his work. They just pass it on to their editor and then they come up with whatever they think will get the most attention.

That's not to say gaming journalist aren't mostly terrible, because.....they are. This however is something I'm fairly certain isn't down to them

JayWood2010 said:
maximrace said:
Wright said:

I'm CBOAT... No :p. Like I said a while ago I run a Microsoft supported Xbox site with some other guys in Belgium.

Is there a specific time? O.O

The coming hours :p

btw I meant obviously "The CD Projekt co-founder" and not the The Witcher co-founder