By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FUCK idk where to pre-order now, I really hate it when games do that... S'more sounds interesting and the headbanger one sounds awesome... this is like Halo 4 all over again but worse...

Around the Network

Ill prob just go with Gamestop because it is the most convenient for me.

I'll probably just go with GameStop also. Unless Amazon gets something.

I'll probably just turn my XBox on and DL it...

NobleTeam360 said:
I'll probably just go with GameStop also. Unless Amazon gets something.

Cant go wrong with amazon xD  Easily my favorite retailer.

Around the Network
endimion said:
I'll probably just turn my XBox on and DL it...

Ditto

Preorder bonus are such minor little things anyway. Don't understand why people fuss over them. An hour in and you'll have replaced all those special bonus things with better stuff. Happens every time.

shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:
FUCK idk where to pre-order now, I really hate it when games do that... S'more sounds interesting and the headbanger one sounds awesome... this is like Halo 4 all over again but worse...

Yeah, I hate it when games do this. Halo 4 wasn't that bad for me, the preorder bonus I wanted was clear cut, but Fable 3 was a nightmare, there were some really good preorder bonuses at multiple retailers. I finally decided on Best Buy, but the nearest Best Buy was 40 miles away at the time. So I called and asked if they could hold a preorder copy for me, so that'd I'd only have to drive there once on the game's release day, and the employee said sure, they'd hold a preorder copy for me. So I drive all the way there, 40 miles, and they tell me that I can't have a preorder copy even though the employee on the phone said I could just the night before. So I said "Well, you don't want my business then" and I walked to the Gamestop in the same shopping center and I told the employee there what had happened at Best Buy and he gave me a preorder copy even though I didn't preorder there. 

It looks like Sunset is going to suck for me since MS Store seems to have the best bonus and the nearest MS store is like 100 miles away. I really hope that MS gets digital preorders going soon and that they'll extend the MS store bonuses to digital preorders. 

Really? The whole game is gonna suck cos you're not getting a pre order bonus?! But melodramatic Shika!

I agree with Angelus, I don't even care about pre order stuff, usually it comes as a nice surprise.

Seece said:
shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:

Yeah, I hate it when games do this. Halo 4 wasn't that bad for me, the preorder bonus I wanted was clear cut, but Fable 3 was a nightmare, there were some really good preorder bonuses at multiple retailers. I finally decided on Best Buy, but the nearest Best Buy was 40 miles away at the time. So I called and asked if they could hold a preorder copy for me, so that'd I'd only have to drive there once on the game's release day, and the employee said sure, they'd hold a preorder copy for me. So I drive all the way there, 40 miles, and they tell me that I can't have a preorder copy even though the employee on the phone said I could just the night before. So I said "Well, you don't want my business then" and I walked to the Gamestop in the same shopping center and I told the employee there what had happened at Best Buy and he gave me a preorder copy even though I didn't preorder there. 

It looks like Sunset is going to suck for me since MS Store seems to have the best bonus and the nearest MS store is like 100 miles away. I really hope that MS gets digital preorders going soon and that they'll extend the MS store bonuses to digital preorders. 

Really? The whole game is gonna suck cos you're not getting a pre order bonus?! But melodramatic Shika!

I agree with Angelus, I don't even care about pre order stuff, usually it comes as a nice surprise.

well chances are the ms store will also come with the $10 dollar gift card so thatll cover the shipping fee lol

Yeah the MS store one looks the best imo! Strange Amazon didn't get anything :( Like Jaywood said, they're my favorite retailer!

Couple questions

how long is single play through of castle crasher???

do you think GTA V will be ported to Xbo???

do you think mass effect 3 will ever come on games on demand???