By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
Slade6alpha said:

Every time I refresh... someone new posts in it; another orange notification, . It gets... a little, just a tad, annoying for the non participants. 

You would have to have a Wii U to be apart of it. :P (Mario Kart 8)

HOLY SHIT... I go to Yahoo... and see 25 new messages... all from vgchartz and that damn mass message. xD

Its beyond annoying.  I had to get off vgc because i was tired of that exclamation mark and all the messages going to my email.  No more -_-

Yup, it's pretty darn annoying. I always check and there's never anything new either :'-(

One day I will be in this PM group. One day...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Surprised at the COD trailer for two reasons...

1. It looks good.
2. They used the Xbox ONE.

Ya I was very surprised by it. Was sure it would be PS4 footage, and I was also sure I'd hate it again lol. Actually looks interesting

kowenicki said:
Surprised at the COD trailer for two reasons...

1. It looks good.
2. They used the Xbox ONE.

It was xbox one?  Oh nice!  I assume that Microsoft will still be paying for timed DLC content

25,000 bitches.

User will NEVER BE FORGIVEN for this post!!! - Conegamer

Congrats on the 25,000 posts guys!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yup, it's pretty darn annoying. I always check and there's never anything new either :'-(

lol maybe it was all about you ;P lol Im just kidding haha  Really you dont want to be though.  Stupid notifications >.<

Seece said:

25,000 bitches.

User will NEVER BE FORGIVEN for this post!!! - Conegamer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So close...so close...this is not the end of this you know! Just wait until we get to 50,000 posts and I'll be there for that one!

In all seriousness, congrats to all you guys. I'm a big fan of the thread and everyone in it, so keep it up guys!

JayWood2010 said:
Conegamer said:

lol maybe it was all about you ;P lol Im just kidding haha  Really you dont want to be though.  Stupid notifications >.<

Oh, don't worry about that. I already have more than enough notifications so a few more won't make a difference ¬_¬

Ryuu96 said:
Carl2291 said:

......I was just about to tell Seece to watch Arrow just because off Deathstroke Loll but...Ok Games! =P

lol btw i put that on my watch list on netflix last night xD  IT only has the first season though.

Ryuu96 said:

Mods everywhere!

Sometimes I'm allowed to just post as a normal user, you know. You have nothing to fear from me unless you bad mouth LO ofcourse.