By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Wright said:
Seece said:
Wright said:

By the way, guys, I just beat Injustice. It may not be the greatest fighting game out there, but I sure enjoyed my time with it. It's bloody great.

Meh, stupid game/franchise is preventing my bi yearly Mortal Kombat like days of olde :(

Well, I thought you'd feel at home with Injustice. Much better than MK vs DC if you ask me xD

Yes, MKVSDC was ..... yeah. Lets not go there! Aside from Deathstroke I'm not a fan of superheroes.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
iceland said:
Man a Halo RPG, I'd be all over that.

Similar to destiny? Or different?

Honestly I haven't been keeping up with Destiny because I'm not really interested in it. I was thinking like Fallout 3 or something. Single player first person game with lots of RPG elements.

Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Wright said:

Seece said:

Meh, stupid game/franchise is preventing my bi yearly Mortal Kombat like days of olde :(

Well, I thought you'd feel at home with Injustice. Much better than MK vs DC if you ask me xD

Yes, MKVSDC was ..... yeah. Lets not go there! Aside from Deathstroke I'm not a fan of superheroes.

Deathstroke is in Arrow....

He isn't a super hero xD

He was in MKVSDC, and I meant characters from superhero franchises.

Seece said:
Wright said:

Fair enough!

You can always play this Super Ultra Remix Turbo Awesomenauts Ultimate Street Fighter IV edition that came out!

E3 should be tomorrow guys, the hype :(

Around the Network
maximrace said:

We're closing in on 5 weeks to go!! It's going fast, I remember counting down from 120 days ....

Totem looks fun, wish the graphics got a slight upgrade tho :

I love how this thread is always so active with actual videogame discussion. Its great to see.

Keep up the good work guys

Carl2291 said:
I love how this thread is always so active with actual videogame discussion. Its great to see.

Keep up the good work guys

Thanks!  Come by more often and join in :)

Seece said:
maximrace said:

We're closing in on 5 weeks to go!! It's going fast, I remember counting down from 120 days ....

lol yeah you started counting down way before anybody else xD lol