By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Hong Kong and Taiwan weren't in that China ban. Which is why PS4 launched there in December. 

Ohhhh, that makes sense.  

Around the Network

Unreal Engine 4 Posted by BenVTrigger

Pretty Pics inside ^

Some of the comment in that thread though -_- I really dont understand some people sometimes

Omg Jay, don't make my tablet suffer with that many 8k renders on the same page!

You guys post a lot

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Omg Jay, don't make my tablet suffer with that many 8k renders on the same page!

Gonna have to agree with this here; do try and keep the number of pics (particularly such high quality ones) down please!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
My Wii U handled them fine^

If the Wii U didn't have more power than my little Nexus 7, I'd be seriously worried lol

Angelus said:

lol i edited them out. BUt so you know guys, def check the thread out.  UE4 looks incredible.  Of course theyre on PC but very promising for consoles as well.  Some of MSFT first parties are using UE4 actually.  Lionhead and Black Tusk i know i are.

Ya the Engine is stunning. I was really scratching my head the other day when Ben posted the shots and the first few posts were basically all like "meh"

Wonder what those people are playing that looks so much more impressive lol

The Mustache lol