By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

crissindahouse said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah I play also often with my friends but the problem is that I also like to play a game when they don't have time and I don't even know if they would buy this game. Sure, if everyone else would buy it I would have enough people to play with but if  only I and two other friends buy it I don't want to wait a week after every session until they have time again haha. 

I think many see that as problem and they really have to show something more as the 4 guys vs 1 monster online mode.

That is true.  YOu cant always be playing with your friends.  

Around the Network
TheSting said:
Jazz2K said:
I don't have a favorite restaurant but I have prefered cuisine. My favorite is Libanese food and food that come from the Mediteranean people.

If you guys ever visit Montreal you got to got at the Academie (academy) they always have these new recipe from different cheffs and for what you eat it's really cheap at times. I recommend it.

Never tried Libanese(i thought it was Lebanese) im not sure we have that kind of restaurant here.

I'm sorry, english isn't my birth language and in french we say libanaise I kind of mixed them both. 

There's a lot of Lebanese restaurants in here and it's pretty cheap too. 

Ryuu96 said:

Fuck Fox from now on

Firefly amazing potential, let's cancel it

Let's destroy X-Men

Let's Destroy Fantastic Four

Let's keep a bunch of shit shows running still

Why am I ranting?

After 1 season they cancel Almost Human, awesome potential, great first season, really funny and Karl Urban! Fox goes and cancels it

I'm not even going to watch the next Fantastic Four xD hopefully some other studio picks up Almost Human

WHat is almost human?  

Ryuu96 said:
 going to be in a mood all day today

What kind of mood ;) ;)

They cancelled Almost Human? God damn it......I really liked that show -_-

Around the Network

May's Games with Gold are Dust: An Elysian Tale and Saint's Row: The Third. Download Dust starting tomorrow

Man I already own Saints Row 3 :/ Good about Dust though, I've wanted to play it.

Facepalm, so tired of Games with Gold, everything they've released I've already played and bought. Oh well at this point I'm only looking forward to when they finally decide to start Games with Gold on Xbox One.

Games with Gold will pretty much never be of use to me, I buy all the games I want day one.

I actually like this month :) BOth Saints Row 3 and Dust was on my backlog (For once)