By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

^ Same Lol...

Xbox Abs! xD

lol I instantly thought of some fitness game

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Major Nelson sure is taking his sweet time posting the Games with Gold games for May. Hurry it up Larry!

Right? I want to knoww already

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:
Major Nelson sure is taking his sweet time posting the Games with Gold games for May. Hurry it up Larry!

Lost Odyssey and Alan Wake should be next! Lol

LO isn't even on the marketplace sadly...

shikamaru317 said:
I'm starting to get pissed at Gamefly, I upgraded to 2 games at a time a last week and they still haven't shipped my 2nd game despite the fact that several games on my GameQ have had medium stock during that time. Should I contact support and complain or is there a normal waiting time for these things?

One of the reason I cancelled my membership. Sucks since I wasn't really close to any of the shipping centers so it almost alwasys took 4 or 5 days to get a game to me. 

Ryuu96 said:

Wow Lol...Surely it won't be that long to put it on though? they should announce Lost Odyssey 2 and then put Lost Odyssey as Free games with gold the following Month to build up some hype and possibly get new fans in (ofc gotta put it on the maketplace first) Lol

That'll be awesome though unlikely. It's pretty baffling that they don't have LO on games on demand.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

One of the reason I cancelled my membership. Sucks since I wasn't really close to any of the shipping centers so it almost alwasys took 4 or 5 days to get a game to me. 

Yeah, I'm finding the normal shipping time quite annoying too, they're supposed to have some kind of system in place where the Post Office scans your game return when they pick up your game from your mailbox and then send that info to Gamefly so that Gamefly can ship your next game to you immediatedly, but apparently not all Post Office branches participate in the scanning program, and I assume mine doesn't since I've got a 5-6 day round trip waiting time between games. 

But this isn't even a problem with the slow shipping, they haven't even mailed my next game to me from the warehouse yet and it's been like 5 days since I upgraded to 2 games at a time. 

It's unfortunate that there's abosuletely no alternative to Gamefly for me, Blockbuster @Home does game rentals but they're exclusive to Dish Network subscribers now I think, and Redbox hasn't stated doing next-gen game rentals yet. 

Microsoft really needs to add a digital renting system to Xvox One, I'd be insanely happy if they did, just pay like $2 a day and then have discounted rates for longer rentals, I'd be all over that. 

I'd love that. Netflix is really fast when it comes to shipping out DVD's so maybe they'll venture into game rentals. I think I recall Netflix was going to do game rentals but they backed out of it or something. 

Yeah I don't get the hype around Destiny. It just looks like Halo in a more open world/universe. Probably won't be a day one buy for me.

I like that they have the old cast in there, that's really cool, but I do wish the new cast had some more recognisable names in there. I hope that is based off actual great auditions, and not just for the sake off putting fresh faces on the screen

More like where is the inevitable Ryuu ban ;P

shikamaru317 said:
Angelus said:
I like that they have the old cast in there, that's really cool, but I do wish the new cast had some more recognisable names in there. I hope that is based off actual great auditions, and not just for the sake off putting fresh faces on the screen

Yeah, the casting director said in an interview that they were specifically looking for unknowns because the original cast were mostly unknwons back in the 70's when they were cast in A New Hope.

Ugh....boo