By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Would love a Halo Wars 2.

Around the Network

"Ahead of E3, Microsoft registers "Xbox AB" domains
Just 60 days out from the annual trade show, Microsoft scoops up new domains for what could be an unannounced project."

41 days!!!!!!!! not 60

Seece said:
Just 60 days out from the annual trade show, Microsoft scoops up new domains for what could be an unannounced project."

41 days!!!!!!!! not 60

Seece has it implanted in his mind xD

Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:

41 days!!!!!!!! not 60

I think AB will be some Augmented thing

They definetely are hiring for a new AAA game though! to become a popular franchise idk if both job roles are connected though, most likely looks like they are because off the close posting (if not then that means two new AAA games coming Lol)

3 including Lionheads new game xD

ANy predictions? 

Maybe it's just me, but I personally don't really care about virtual or augmented reality that much. If they do have something like that for E3, I hope they don't spend too much time on it.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

41 days!!!!!!!! not 60

Seece has it implanted in his mind xD

Busiest week of my life I think, E3, my birthday, start training for new job and have 3 exams -_-

Seece, you need to change your profile pic. The guy reminds me of my 11th grade Math teacher, and he was really fucking annoying lol

Ryuu96 said:
Unity is the 360/ps3 one right?

Yes, the AC game we put in the most anticipated X1 games poll is the last gen only one.

Even though I liked Black Flag (for the most part), I gotta say I'm pretty burned out on AC atm. Unless Unity brings some damn good innovation to the franchise, I think I'll skip it this year, maybe pick it up at a layer time when it's on sale

Ryuu96 said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810109

Not a fan off WWE, some of you probably are though Lol

hells naw I hate WWE with a passion!